Forums

Help › Forums

would be nice if

Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:31 PM (9 replies)
  • Betototo
    16 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:49 PM

One of the four players runs out of time twice (not nice).  Before disq he disconnects (should've done it before the other two run-outs).  Still, it would be nice if the game could simply recoup from that, cause the rest of us had no problem with the quit, but we ended up stuck.  I had my % on 90 (recently droped from 97% and 93% due to same problem) but now it'll be down to 87, and with a steady dropping down tendency, since the game simply quits on those who want to continue.  I know that everyone blame other players, but why doesn't wgt simply recoups, allowing us complete our games ?

I am writing this post while still waiting without quitting with the game stuck and left with the only option of quitting myself too, since all the players had to disconnect to move on.

Proof of my statement on this image :

Q8e4XTFOm7uvq4uJEXz2.htp

• Betototo
    16 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:03 PM

... and again ...

oocKYLldoC3JfHFwxWWQ.htp

• Betototo
    16 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:36 PM

... and again ... (this time with my first hole in one ever made) ...

GW 0baQw D1i1I jyPhB.htp

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:50 PM

It looks as if you would be better off playing on your own or just with friends. Thats the problem wit multi player games. If a player starts losing some will quit and leave all the rest in the lurch.

I only play multi player games with people from my cc. Much less chance of them quitting

Mel

• couldofbeenpga
    47 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 4:07 PM

Look me up any time, I don't quit and i don't concede holes, might be an slightly unfair match but, hey everyone needs practice.

coulda

• Betototo
    16 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 4:41 PM

Thanks to the two of you.  I hope we can play.  But the real problem I am addressing here is not that a player quits or not is why the games get "damaged" and stop functioning and also quits on us who want to finish ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:16 PM

couldofbeenpga:

Look me up any time, I don't quit and i don't concede holes, might be an slightly unfair match but, hey everyone needs practice.

coulda

Another member..Everyone I play seems be in Tandem heights CC :) ,3 nights on the trot around 6/7 am my time, had good games with Tandemplumbing,CharlesCoates,JWBodean, et al.....Andy

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 8:48 PM

May I suggest joining a Country Club. It's the best way to make friends and you'll be much less likely to come across quitters. 

• Betototo
    16 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:31 PM

courteneyfish:

May I suggest joining a Country Club. It's the best way to make friends and you'll be much less likely to come across quitters. 

thank you all good recommendations.  i will join a cc, but i think that wgt should give us a way to recuperate freezed games like this one, where i am the end that got stuck this time (see image) ... i took the time to apologize to the other players sending copy of this image.  ty for the help.

c5oF fb2JbWt 0xmJ6Le.htp

• Betototo
    16 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:31 PM

I eliminated this post since it was a mistake repetition of the previous one.  Sorry.

RSS