Forums

Help › Forums

credits taken

Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:12 PM (6 replies)
  • TABAUMER
    8 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 3:00 PM

on 10-09-12 i went to go play a ready go game for 100 credits--said i could not play  in that game,but they still took my 100 credits---this is f'n bs--if not allowed to play DON'T!!!!! TAKE ---MY!!!--CREDITS----I WANT my 100 credits put back into MY account +250 credits for getting ripped off!!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 3:20 PM

There's probably a better way to ASK for some assistance ?  Andy

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 3:35 PM

TABAUMER:
    I WANT my 100 credits put back into MY account +250 credits for getting ripped off!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 5:42 PM

Sir ,  I bet if you were to send a email to  (  members@worldgolftour.com  ) and told them what happend and asked in a NICE way and said THANK YOU for your time looking into this matter for me , you would get a better responce than you will get here in the forums .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:33 AM

opyeuclid:

Sir ,  I bet if you were to send a email to  (  members@worldgoldtour.com  ) and told them what happend and asked in a NICE way and said THANK YOU for your time looking into this matter for me , you would get a better responce than you will get here in the forums .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

I agree with you OPY on this, but I have a problem, which I posted today. I tried using the email link and I got the email returned as being ubdeliverable. Got any other email address you would so kindly share?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:17 AM

At the very bottom of this page on the right you will see " Contact "  ,  click on that .

Hope that helps .

OPY

PS , I miss spelled that link  try  ( Members@worldgolftour.com )

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:12 PM

genegold2:

opyeuclid:

Sir ,  I bet if you were to send a email to  (  members@worldgoldtour.com  ) [...]

I agree with you OPY on this, but I have a problem, which I posted today. I tried using the email link and I got the email returned as being ubdeliverable. Got any other email address you would so kindly share?

Be sure to note that this is an online game of gol_f_ and not of gol_d_.

=> members@worldgolftour.com

RSS