Help › Forums

A game to tell

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 16 2012 3:05 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 6:39 PM

Just a few minutes ago I finished a wonderful alternate shot game.  renniw52 set it and invited me (an honor) to team up with him.  The golden team; two fine players :  nine76chris and sosnorway.  The three of them, great players and true gentlemen.  I was the only bad guy of the whole crew (lol).

We started 1 down, then 1 up, then 1 down, then even, and on the ninth hole we were able to even with an eagle to go for two more extra holes.

Finally, the game was defined by an excellent tee shot from those golden demons, ending three feet from the cup and birdie well executed.

No one lost here !

I felt like publishing this short tale of a simple game, since most posts end up being about some problem or misunderstanding.  I just wanted to toss some nice sugar to these forums.

I hope that all of you can experience incredible games like this one.  I must say :  Thank you fellas ! ... and thank you WGT !

AJ - Quijotazo

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 6:53 PM

Quijotazo:
    No one lost here !

Of the 2499 of us , Your words speak loud and clear to the piont and true !

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:15 PM

I join Opy  here  ,   nice to see positive post ,  ty vm ,and yes the 4 of you  won  ... no looser in a great friendly game :)  Frapp

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:21 PM

Quijotazo:
    I hope that all of you can experience incredible games like this one.  I must say :  Thank you fellas ! ... and thank you WGT !

When MisterWGT got a wild idea one day to create a comprehensive online golf game, I think these stories are EXACTLY what he hoped to hear from the community. I'm so glad to hear some good old fashioned competition being held between our players. It sounds like everyone carried themselves like gentlemen and had a blast doing so. Well done, wish I could have watched :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:26 PM

only takes one bad apple to ruin a good time,

or watch Renn hit it in the rough all nite

lol

sorry i had to

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:51 PM

Quijotazo:
    No one lost here !

Bingo!   I say it all the time.... win or lose, as long as you are having a good time, that's all that matters.  

After all, you don't actually win or lose anything in alt shot, so you might as well enjoy the time.

HP

BTW,  another great post by Q,  hope to catch a round with ya some time.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 2:53 AM

Thats what its all about Q, good to hear.

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 4:36 AM

great post thanks

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 4:50 AM

Renn is gr8 fun to play with and he gives you lottsa chance to improve your scramble stats,will play with him any time .Dont know the other 2 but sounds like you played what this game is all about,:""fun and friendship.

Well Done

Trev

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:19 AM

Thanks for the story- please share these great experiences with us more!

• PAGES
RSS