rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:19 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Villun
    20 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 8:58 PM

WGTniv:

Hi Villun,

You should have received the balls already.  If you haven't received yours please email customer service at members@worldgolftour.com so they can get that straightened out for you.

Never got 'em -- nor have I heard anything...and I DID e-mail as you suggested.  Not sure what is going on. Please advise.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 10:07 PM

Hi Villun,

Thank you for sending in the email.  You'll probably hear something back by Monday or Tuesday because of the weekend and extended holiday.  I won't forget about you. =)

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 10:54 AM

ive just lost 5 balls on hole 6 at congress in a skins match ,,first one my fault in the water then it replaced my ball for next shot across the water near the bench lined up next shot it went up hit something that was not there plop in water this happened three more times with full 80 cleveland  wedge for a 42yd shot was this to do with a bug or what would appreiciate my ball s replaced thank you 40/50 lie by the way 

also before you ask did not pick ball up because  i read on forum about not picking it due to another bug 

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:09 AM

karedak:

ive just lost 5 balls on hole 6 at congress in a skins match ,,first one my fault in the water then it replaced my ball for next shot across the water near the bench lined up next shot it went up hit something that was not there plop in water this happened three more times with full 80 cleveland  wedge for a 42yd shot was this to do with a bug or what would appreiciate my ball s replaced thank you 40/50 lie by the way 

also before you ask did not pick ball up because  i read on forum about not picking it due to another bug 

I'm not completly sure if this is the hole or not but I do know there is one hole with an "invisible branch" there's been a few threads about it. I've seen a couple of replays in the threads and the balls flying then it just stops and drops straight down. I know this probably doesn't make you feel any better but hope the info helps. You should try emailing wgt i believe its costumers@wgt.com( coule be wrong check in the faq before) thats probably the best way to get your balls back if that's even an option.

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:19 AM

thanks for the info ill wait for wgt response on here if it is an invisible branch then they out to remove it because it is unfair to players plus they are no invisible branches on real golf courses 

• PAGES
RSS