Help › Forums

Shocking News: Yoban no longer #1 in ranked rounds

Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:16 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:11 PM

sixkiller:
    I am fielding 3 autobots to play for me 24/7 in hopes that I may catch up in a couple years!

Good luck with that - I hope you don't run in to any Decepticons  ;)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 4:27 PM

I would use a bot, but I would be compelled to smash him to smithereens when he beat me.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 8:42 PM

.. I have had the good fortune to play with Yoban, good player n company.. .. Spozzi i haven't come across yet, tho he may well not play the social tour... ... which each to his own of course.....

.. On a sombre note tho relevant to this post was a game i played recently, a Blitz Challenge.. .. 3 of us playing n one of the chaps mentioned he has been hooked on this game for 3 years to the extent that he had lost or committed to the game xxxx amount of dollars since last December n was now x amount behind in rent.. .. .. he wasn't looking for a cheap game win or someone to benefit off, but was simply in an awkward position of not being capable of stopping,,, he was indeed in need of help.........

.. I felt somewhat perplexed by this guys admission.. ..  I did say a few things such as that this game doesn't need him, and more importantly he didn't need it.. .. ..  but its difficult i'm sure to give up on a passion n pastime....

.. I know addictions are hard to kick,,, but i just wished i had the right words or advice to pass onto this poor guy................

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 2:10 PM

WGTpizza:

sixkiller:
    I am fielding 3 autobots to play for me 24/7 in hopes that I may catch up in a couple years!

Good luck with that - I hope you don't run in to any Decepticons  ;)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Post was made in jest, of course, if someone took offense, mea culpa, and apologies!.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 2:15 PM

sixkiller:
    Post was made in jest, of course, if someone took offense, mea culpa, and apologies!.

No offense whatsoever! I was joining in with the jokes! You know, Transformers? Auto Bots versus Decepticons?  I know, a play on words, how clever, right?  :p

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 2:28 PM

YankeeJim:

Who knew Yoban was a slacker?   :-D

Fun fact. That's almost 14 rounds a day, every day for 3 years minus 25 days. :-)

Yeah, that's wild!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:19 AM

976 posts for you at this point sixkiller?  Erie...

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:18 AM

WOW, new milestone: 15,000 ranked rounds done by spozz1........

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:16 PM

WGTpizza:

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

I miss you, Pizza!  Cheers, brother.

GoodyChamp:
    15,000 ranked rounds done by spozz1

36,000 now.  And then you gotta throw in his 23 DE's.  o.O

• PAGES
RSS