Help › Forums

Clicking that mouse!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 14 2012 1:16 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • loulawson
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:00 AM

I love playing thisgame, but am frequently frustrated especially when putting as I often find it  imposible to stop the yellow  speed indicator on the white line as it appears to ignore my command and carries thro' to the end, sending the ball speeding in completely the wrong direction. Especially  embarassing when you are only 6" from the hole!. I am not sure whether I have a problem with the inbuilt mouse on my laptop (a Toshiba Equium L40) or whether their is a formula for overcoming this. Anyone else got this problem?  Any ideas? 

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 9:14 AM

loulawson:
    I am not sure whether I have a problem with the inbuilt mouse on my laptop

I never had any luck with the touchpad 'mouse' on my laptop, always seemed to have a lot of lag. I strongly recommend buying a real wired mouse. Even a cheap low-end one will be a huge improvement over the touchpad.

Cheers

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 10:29 AM

GlassMan27:
    I strongly recommend buying a real wired mouse. Even a cheap low-end one will be a huge improvement over the touchpad.

Yes,  and Gman even underlined the "wired" part.   I play on a laptop also, and started with the touch pad,( no good)  went and bought a wireless mouse and it made a world of difference.... that is until the battery in it started to run low, or the signal started messing up.  

Never realized how much of a lag I had still with the wireless mouse until I went out and got an actual wired-mouse.   

• loulawson
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:42 PM

Thanks GM,  Will be calling my local computer shop tomorrow.

• loulawson
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:46 PM

Thanks GM,  Will call my local computer supply shop tomorrow . Chers  Lou

• loulawson
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 2:23 PM

Hi,  HP.   I hope to be turning those bogies into birdies shortly  !!  Thanks to you both!  Lou

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 9:26 PM

Once you get yourself a real mouse, you need to ditch those EZ swing clubs. Feel free to look me up if you have any questions about the real clubs.

Cheers

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 10:06 PM

If the non stopping continues, then you could try another browser or a different version of flash player.

• bmwruss
    49 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 4:35 AM

GlassMan27:

Once you get yourself a real mouse, you need to ditch those EZ swing clubs. Feel free to look me up if you have any questions about the real clubs.

Cheers

Besides a good set of clubs, try using a decent ball. All combined will make a world of difference.  

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 6:04 PM

loulawson:
    Will be calling my local computer shop tomorrow.

K-mart has PC mouse, just get a USB one from anywhere, you might pay too much at a PC shop

• PAGES
RSS