Forums

Help › Forums

Legends = New Hacks

Sat, Oct 13 2012 3:53 AM (2 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 1:48 AM

Being Hack is so nice ! ... everything is new.  We simply enjoy this game.  Adam in paradise.  So fast we are thrown away from that paradise when we turn Amateur, because we take that bite of the forbidden fruit of ambition.

When we reach Pro status, we feel good but now we want to be Pro Tour.  When we become Pro Tour we start changing gear to discover how hard it is to adapt to new stuff.  Two months later we are Masters; little room for failure.  As Tour Master we are so confused that we no longer know anything about anything.  And finally we become Legend !

Somewhere along the ride we thought that once you turn Legend everything was gonna be easy, nice and sweet ... no way Jose ! ... First, you have to tee off from the parking lot of the clubs you play; not kidding ! ... Some tees are between 40 to 50 yards behind your previous heavenly tees.  Secondly, you need new gear, new balls and all the training for adaptation to them.  Then, you have to solve tournament greens' mysteries.

Bottom line :  Legends = New Hacks ... How could anyone not love this game ?

AJ - Quijotazo

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 2:16 AM

Good post ... I luv the pic.

People should never be scared to tee off in the carpark.  It might be an eye opener at first, but when you get the hang of it... it's just great :)

-Roger

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 3:53 AM

mantis0014:
    Good post ... I luv the pic.

+1

I wonder if there will ever be a time when this game's easy. Happened twice as far as I can remember, at T/pro and Master when banging in 67s and 63s for fun.

I think that lasted all of 3 days each time then bump..up you go to start the whole process again !!

Love it....

Whichever minds came up with this games are geniuses...now to put those minds to work to keep Legend+ (who are not the top credit earners) involved and interested.

Andy

RSS