Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay does it again !!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 11 2014 5:56 PM (24 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 7:57 PM

man I still have credits pending from August in which I have contacted Trial Pay many many times and Supersonic and Sponsorpay. I have at least another 5 to 6 hundred credits pending and they all have been reported and still have a ticket number. Some have been reported more than 3 times and still nothing.

WGT always points the finger at them but as a company I feel WGT should suffer the loss not the consumer. Its not like you can cash your credits out and they sell invisible virtual equipment . No warehouse and shipping is needed . I just dont get it and never will.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 8:19 PM

pjctas0822:

How convenient Trial Pay doesnt even show my GoDaddy offer now. I aint going crazy and have 2 pieces of proof . I have the actual offer saved and my proof of purchase. This is bullcrap WGT .

Why do you guys at WGT allow these continuos problems with your advertisers?

What are you guys doing to remedy these continuous and blatant problems that affect your customers?

I will try contacting them again using the support link but the problem is now the Bigdaddy offer is not there now so WTF. ????

Someone at WGT needs to look into this and I have sent an email to customer support at WGT and Trial Pay so now what ?

YALL OWE ME 2700 CREDITS AND I WANT THEM ! YOU WERE QUICK TO TAKE MY CC INFO AND PAYMENT SO WTH.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Having a little problem?????

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 12:57 AM

PhilA2:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Having a little problem?????

No because I actually do something when I have a problem unlike you lol. I find a solution and take the advice given to me and it helped. How about you what you gonna do lol.

Peace out Phila wish you no harm but man you should find a guy with some good Hypnotic and smoke it :)  Im sure they have that where you live :)

• jambojambo
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 4:59 PM

Trial Pay are a bunch of thieves. I had a 1,500 credit FTD promotion which they did NOT honor....even though I sent them the proof of purchase. And forget about customer support...all they do is send you excuses. Terrible company....stay away!!!

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 5:56 PM

WGTpizza:

pjctas0822:
    The Saga Continues

Be sure to contact TrialPay. Once they respond, or exceed the time given to expect a response, contact our customer support team and they will work with you.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

HEEEEYYYYY   missed ya dude,,where you been

navi

RSS