Forums

Help › Forums

last hole forfeit

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 15 2012 1:13 AM (9 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:40 PM

I don't get it.  Playing stroke play round and player's forfeit the last hole after putting the ball into the hole. You still get that round stat, you still get credited for that posted scorecard.  Now I don't know if you'd be labeled a quitter but last time I checked, forfeitting is a form of quitting, so now quitting has been up graded to forfeit on the last hole.  Great!  What's that all about?

• ScottHope
    10,365 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:45 PM

It is quite distressing that I had to put up with this kind of abuse in a game recently...

...then I posted this in a thread about abuse....

...an I get a bloody formal warning for my behaviour!

Well, I sincerely hope that QUEENING (David Churcher) gets permanently booted from this site because he is a prîck and I am posting this here to get this off my chest, believe me when I say I am absolutely livid!

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 1:03 PM

Takes a long time to write a code,To double check it takes a while to.So the hope is you get it rite the first time.If not,,Stand by till the mistake is found,

But till then,ignore the end of game forfeit.It wont count against you,,,,,,,,for now,lol

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 3:53 PM

Agree..............others just being bad losers n not bothering to forfeit n then says game cancelled so these rude people also win!

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 4:10 PM

Fatherbrown:

[... player's forfeit the last hole after putting the ball into the hole ...][... if you'd be labeled a quitter but last time I checked, forfeitting is a form of quitting, so now quitting has been up graded to forfeit on the last hole.  Great !  What's that all about ? ...]

Yesterday, that happened when I finished a game with a very reliable player and a good friend of mine.  I interpreted it as a funny, yet little tricky way of protecting his handicap from a low game maybe ?  Not until a few seconds ago, that I just finished a game with a birdie putt for evening the course and please take my word when I state that I DID NOTHING IFFY, but the system somehow quitted for me (image captured of final scoreboard showing that).  I have nothing to hide, I don't want to fool myself with an unrealistic handicap.  I hold a 64 since I finish most games with 3-5 birdies average on most 9 hole stroke ranked games (well, not like the one I am sharing here tho lol).  Anyway, I don't like this "thing" either, if it's some new weird experiment or system failure.

I - did not - have - sex - with that - woman !  2Ox9bFKc1xK393RS6BFh.htp

By the way, It didn't affect my quitting % (thank God) since I entered this game with 97% and that number remains intact :  7WzAwGrwLSyA1bKkAjGG.htp

Being true to myself here.  Thank you for your good faith on my statement.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:02 PM

I have had this glitch happening my last few rounds saying the player I played forfeited and on top of that next round the results comming up from my previous match. Very strange happenings going on. May be a job for the "Yancy Man".

Lol,

Mes.

PS: Seriously thought what gives WGT?

• xXMOLTXx
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:03 PM

navigator ,  i c you've posted quite a  bit. have  ?  4 u.  i've tried posting about players abusing/cheating the system and cant seem to find my post or where does post go when u click, report abuse?

• PuttJennyPutt
    535 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 6:37 PM

Happens so much anymore it seems to have become the norm :-(

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 9:22 AM

xXMOLTXx:

navigator ,  i c you've posted quite a  bit. have  ?  4 u.  i've tried posting about players abusing/cheating the system and cant seem to find my post or where does post go when u click, report abuse?

on the first,Have no idea,on the second,,

click on My discussions ,it will be there some where.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ps..go bucks

• carrollwayne69
    60 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 1:13 AM

i dont like whats happening here, just finished a great game and my last putt was a bird to tie, automatically said i forfited, not sure why but i dont like being labeld a quitter! this has happend more than a few times now, not nice!!!!

RSS