Forums

Help › Forums

Strange

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 13 2012 6:01 PM (2 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 3:52 PM

for the last 3 or 4 days  , when i finish a game all types    its brings me back to  a Menu page with   my  avatar in the midle ..... then it stop bring and  me back to the main page ready to go play  ,,,,,,any one members  have the same in the last 3 days , and i notice  my  %   went dawn  to 90%  !!!!!!!!!     strange  i hope some one knows  wath i am trying to explain in English . Frapp   TY

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:52 PM

wow no wonder ,there is no feed back ,i cant even  understand  what i wrote almost   ,,, sorry ,  LOL,  i will come back soon when i can verbalise  in proper english writing ....  Frigging beer,and two Languages does that to me .   Frapp

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 6:01 PM

frappefort:
    when i finish a game all types    its brings me back to  a Menu page with   my  avatar in the midle ..... then it stop bring and  me back to the main page ready to go play  ,,,,,,any one members  have the same in the last 3 days , and i notice  my  %   went dawn  to 90%  !!!!!!!!!     strange  i hope some one knows  wath i am trying to explain in English .

I understand that Sir , But I do not have a clue on how to help you .

OPY

RSS