Forums

Help › Forums

It just caught my attention

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:54 PM (2 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:25 PM

I just finished a very nice blitz game (I love'm).  Everything fine, nice players, pure fun.  I was having a great run, you know ... "pum-pums" all around ... in my attempt to keep up with this player that was shooting everything in an average of 5-ft from the flag.  When we reached the 5th hole I felt curious and got into his profile :  Level Sixty Plus / Tour Pro / 62.3 handicap / Legend-like Awards / Early Achievements I never saw until Master or Tour Master (about 10 months after playing very frequently) / Top-Class gear and ball knowledge-choice.   What seemed more admirable was that his consistent game and all the above was achieved in only two months playing in WGT !

When we reached the sixth hole, whithout mentioning any name, I wrote to the chat :  "Very admirable consistance on your game ... and great numbers on your profile !" ... The guy didn't answer anything back.  It was his turn and after an impeccable game, his shot was very poorly executed this time (chip in from 35 yards challenge), his ball went out of the green into the rough.  His game switched immediately into a most realistic Pro Tour-like (no offense, we all are in a learning process) and after been very candid on the chat he never wrote one more line.  The game finished peacefully.

I am not mentioning any player's name and the picture loaded on this link showing partial takes of his profile does not reveal his identity either.  Let's keep it that way since I am not stating anything and I could be misinterpreting signals maybe ? ... It just caught my attention.  Let's be prudent ... but with our eyes opened.

IyV5dffuK1XUsnE5GkL9.htp

AJ - Qujotazo

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:52 PM

Look again, AJ, if he had a hibernation phase of approx. 2 months about at becoming pro?

This would be another sleeper account, possibly adding up XPs with hidden play and CDP bonus before coming into charge when the former active account has been squeezed for credits...

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:54 PM

odd in deed,but can be done.But I think you would have to know allot more about this game then 99% will ever know,,,,IMO.

But what I look at is the $ in these cases.If its high,look into it ,I funder  $10. It don't bother me

RSS