Help › Forums

Scamed

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:38 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:30 AM

by the way...he's 1-0 in match and 1-0 in alt shot...so, must have been a pay to play course.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:22 AM

Ah now that sounds more like it...Good call Ducati. Still and all a screen pops up letting one know that it is going to charge those credits from ones account prior to playing the course and one has to accept that before playing so here again if a player accepts that then forfeits then I still don't consider the opposing player was doing anything close to scamming them.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:41 AM

Ducati916:

costs 40 credits to play Cabo or Whistler...maybe he was mistaken about the amount and played one of those courses.

I was just thinking exactly the same mate.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:47 AM

alanti:

fairground11:
    the underlined bit is a total contradiction

This is true, must have done one heck of a lot of surveys in a few days to earn the equipment he has got. I am lucky to get one a month these days.

Spot on Mate. It's not a crime and good luck to him, but that's some handy kit he's got after only a few days. I was thrashing about with the starter stuff for many weeks / Months !

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:59 AM

And now the OP has started a CC for 250 members, you never know!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 1:02 PM

What gets me about these complainers is their bad English.

Now,  I am allowed to presume the guy is American as he has an American flag, so why on earth can he not speak or write the English language to a reasonable standard.

Another illiterate tard running a CC.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:16 PM

Ducati916:

costs 40 credits to play Cabo or Whistler...maybe he was mistaken about the amount and played one of those courses.

Nope, no record in his score history and you can't play in practice mode there. There's a blitz from Olympic on that day though. Now that CAN be played for 45 cr. The poor soul must have thought he'd try his luck, got his behind handed to him by a "hack" of some sort and then came crying here expecting people to believe that the "confirm credits" thingy never popped up.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:38 PM

If I hadn't been drunk and skinned up from the gutter, even I would have noticed the discrepancies in the story.

I do understand that life is not fair.  If my pub were uphill from home, I could stroll up there then roll home down the gutter.  As it is, I stroll down there, then have to crawl home UP the gutter.

I also thought the original title of this thread was "Scabies."  Makes more sense, now, once I supply the missing "m."

• PAGES
RSS