Forums

Help › Forums

Questionable pictures

Mon, Apr 10 2017 7:30 PM (89 replies)
  • chris2345
    528 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:13 PM

Ok, I provided you with info where you could find more on these inappropriate user names.        

All IMO, you and/or  WGT my disagree.

I'm sorry if I broke the forum rules,  (I assure you I didn't mean to,) but did'nt think I had.Will be more careful in future. 

Edit : I was only posting names that You as WGT have allowed, I was only suggesting they may be inappropriate which you agreed, as their accounts have been disabled. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:28 PM

chris2345:
    I'm sorry if I broke the forum rules,  (I assure you I didn't mean to,) but did'nt think I had.Will be more careful in future. 

No problem! I'm glad we were able to resolve the confusion :)

My door is always open, feel free to ask any more questions you come up with along your WGT travels :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:28 PM

chris2345:

Ok, I provided you with info where you could find more on these inappropriate user names.        

All IMO, you and/or  WGT my disagree.

Let it go man....

• couldofbeenpga
    47 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:32 PM

Very nicely done WGTPizza (moderated) maybe some trust is coming back.

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 5:13 PM

alcaucin:
    Let it go man....

I Say Go for it !

And a Big Thank you to Patty For starting this thread and getting WGTpizza to take the time to look into this and do / start the right thing .

When I started , This was a Golf game , Then WGT went Face book , Sure some " Golfers found this Great game ,, But so did alot of " others " .

This is our Community  ( a golf game ) and It is time to take it back !

If your here to Golf , Enjoy the game , Post a Pic of you on a tee , or a Pic of your dog / cat or Your car / bike or the family  ,

Posting a pic of your " Junk " , " TaTas "  ,    This is not the place .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 5:21 PM

One more thing ,,  WGTpiza ,  Step up here and give Bypass07 The right to post a new pic , This player took what happend and was still " Cool " in this thread after the fact .

OPY

• Katsii
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 6:29 PM

i'm new here, but please...how do i get rid of a picture of a guy and it seems a little sexist to assume i'm a guy.  If I'm going to have a cartoon me..i want a girl cartoon.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 6:34 PM

opyeuclid:

alcaucin:
    Let it go man....

I Say Go for it !

Go for what ?

Ya man had already apologised for the same thing 3 times...

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 6:47 PM

Sorry Sir . I ment go for pointing out some of the " Not so nice / other " non golfing Pic,s / names ,

OPY

RSS