Mon, Apr 10 2017 7:30 PM (89 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 6:50 PM

Hear ya OPY, got the wrong end of the stick :) ......Andy

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 3:37 PM

just going through a few players lists of friends and i have noticed an increase in "shadow" figures i also noticed some players with a red X - whats the red X  about?

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 5:21 AM

zxcv1212:
    WGT

If you dont like it DONT play ! Thread hijacker .

OPY

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 6:01 AM

zxcv1212:

WGT is Greedy,all they want is your money. Also the owners are faggots and they hire *** *** whores to screw up your shots.  After all the money you spend on clubs,balls,and tournaments,you would think they would leave your meter alone. And the advertising is crazy,they don't make enough money?  OK-They should return all the money they stole from everybody.

what are you .. 11 ? 

kindergarden would suit you better .. take a hike sport ..

while u at it, stuff a bar of soap down ur throat .. pfft

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 6:55 AM

zxcv1212....

LMAO...wait till Pizza gets his hands on this one...You gonna get slapped BIG TIME for this one...Or you ought too..

Stitches..

Red X's are usually pics of a type your browser or OS doesn't recognize, media type may be shut off by your browser/OS or the link to the pictures in the web site is broken.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 7:18 AM

Greyyowl:
    Stupid thing is, the fact I have to censor what they can look at on a GOLF game site makes this whole topic pathetic.

I can't believe I agree with Greyowl on something...... but I do.

Go figure.......

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 8:06 AM

zxcv1212:

WGT is Greedy,all they want is your money. Also the owners are faggots and they hire *** *** whores to screw up your shots.  After all the money you spend on clubs,balls,and tournaments,you would think they would leave your meter alone. And the advertising is crazy,they don't make enough money?  OK-They should return all the money they stole from everybody.

there's no need for such profanities.

sure...we can all get angry at the game but using the expletives above and directing them at the owners / staff is all wrong.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 9:46 AM

thebigeasy707:
    sure...we can all get angry at the game but using the expletives above and directing them at the owners / staff is all wrong.

What is crazy is it was zxcv's 1st post and got through new poster moderation!  It must be OK then to call owners/staff expletives?

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 9:59 AM

wow zx do you have any clubs that aren't bent ??!!

RSS