Help › Forums

Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • zulu47
    46 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:43 PM

I just finished a round on the SENIOR CITIZEN CLUB tournament  and went to play an additional round and was told I was no longer a member. Please Explain?

Thank you

ZULU47 aka John Kirk

EAGLE37@OPTONLINE.NET

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 2:33 PM

hi

I think this is a question for the country club owner?

-wgticon

• zulu47
    46 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 2:47 PM

How do I get in touch with the owner of the Senior Citizen Club, BOGEYONE?

I recently was removed from membership

Thank you

John Kirk

zulu47

eagle37@optonline.et

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:13 PM

Leave a message on his wall. Perhaps he removed you by mistake. It's easily done.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 10:53 PM

zulu47:

How do I get in touch with the owner of the Senior Citizen Club, BOGEYONE?

I recently was removed from membership

Thank you

John Kirk

zulu47

eagle37@optonline.et

Like courtney said leave a message on his wall.Or if he is on your friend send him a private message,But know this many CC owners regularly remove inactive members. If this is the case it might not help to contact him.

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 5:03 AM

Are you sure you didn't hit the quit country club button by mistake?? It happens!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,571 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 5:28 AM

I don't know ur situation but I sympthasise with ur sentiments, it is very disheartening to see u are no longer a member of a CC.  Especially when u feel u have done no wrong.

In future just make sure u play twice a month in competitions.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 11:52 AM

oldbones29:

Are you sure you didn't hit the quit country club button by mistake?? It happens!

One of our members did that once. A lot of us feel that they should make it if you click on quit club that a confirmation button would appear, like are you sure you want to quit the club yes no. but as it is now as soon as you click on it you automatically quit the club.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:20 PM

borntobesting:
     A lot of us feel that they should make it if you click on quit club that a confirmation button would appear, like are you sure you want to quit the club yes no. but as it is now as soon as you click on it you automatically quit the club.

That's fixed now sir.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 1:40 PM

piztaker:

borntobesting:
     A lot of us feel that they should make it if you click on quit club that a confirmation button would appear, like are you sure you want to quit the club yes no. but as it is now as soon as you click on it you automatically quit the club.

That's fixed now sir.

Thanks Piz I didn't realize that. Because I have never actually clicked on quit club.

• PAGES
RSS