Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 6:16 PM

zulu47:

I just finished a round on the SENIOR CITIZEN CLUB tournament  and went to play an additional round and was told I was no longer a member.

I have sent you a fresh invite to Senior Citizens.  Should you accept it, make certain to accept in a timely manner any and all friend request from other members of the club.  You had been in the club more than 3 months and had only one friend on your friend's list. . .our member "bubbadork." 

Having friends from the club on your friend's list is an integral part of being able to play games with other club members.  And that interaction among those in country clubs is the very essence of every decent club.

A club is for more than just dropping in now and then to play the club tournaments to try to win balls or credits.  Senior Citizens offers a dynamic forum with mainstay topics such as, Weird News, Who Knew and Who Cares (regularly posted trivia), a Weekly Webcam, and much more in addition to the expected questions about the game.

We also offer our something very unique among the clubs. . .a private game arcade where our members compete for top score on more than 360 fun, simple, and challenging games.  There is also a live television station that can be watched directly in the arcade.  This serves a few of our members well since they do not have a television.  Currently showing is the National Geographic Channel. The arcade is busy.  Way busy.  Here is a link to the arcade Zulu47:  http://seniorcitizensarcade.bugs3.com/index.php?action=arcade

It would be good for you to accept the fresh club invite which was sent and I do look forward to having you back as a more participating member.

--Martin the nap taker, the taker of naps

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 7:56 PM

I have expanded our club Players Only Country Club to 100 members, new members wanted, tell your friends. NEW four round tournament just started, The Scene Ireland Photography Championship. PRIZES of mounted prints and credits. 50 credits entry fee. See club forum for details

• zulu47
    46 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:58 PM

BOGEYONE,

Thank you for your reply and a fresh invite to your club. I chose your club because it seemed to offer the most. As you have stated above,there is much to offer and a caring membership, led by you.

Thank you again for a second chance and I will be sure be an active member.

I will accept your offer as soon as I finish this e mail

Thank you again for consideration

ZULU47

• PAGES
RSS