rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:38 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:34 PM

WGTpizza:

bypass07:
    changing your flag i don't think would help with the credits chase but possibly to enter country specific tourneys ??

Yep, you can change your country very easily. Just edit your billing info to reflect the country of your choice and presto - you are officially committing fraud.

Let's say you live in a country that does not allow you to enter a tourney due to it's gaming laws, or surveys due to their demographic requirements. If you change your country, you are then able to participate in these, but when it comes to verifying your country (paying out the winner of a tourney, or paying out survey credits earned) you will be discovered, and you will gain nothing.

In the case of the tournament, you are taken off the leader board and the next eligible leader will take your prize. In the case of a survey, you are out of luck. Stay honest, it will benefit you greater in the long run  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

you neglected to use the entire quote. i said that i don't need free balls that badly.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:38 PM

bypass07:
    you neglected to use the entire quote. i said that i don't need free balls that badly.

Yea, I read that. I didn't include it for clarity's sake. I wasn't addressing my post to you, I was using "you" as a theoretical. Sorry for any confusion :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PAGES
RSS