Forums

Help › Forums

Profile Pictures

Sat, Nov 17 2012 10:33 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ICCbilly
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:24 AM

So I get these requests from Lady golfers and they have the sexy profile pictures

Then they ask for Help with Balls and clubs

Not all ladies in the WGT but some "Are they Just Mouching Free Stuff and can WGT do somthing about this type of thing

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:15 PM

Hi

it's not against the rules to ask, even if it's not the most polite thing.

-wgticon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:54 PM

Sadly there are some pathetic people out there Billy. It is easy to find a picture from the web and post it pretending its you. The funniest part is, often they are not even the same gender and are 200 lbs heavier. If the picture is vulgar, report them.

Just enjoy your golf and ignore requests like that, and if they happen to be on your friends list, delete them.

• Kelsey12
    2,114 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 7:03 AM

There's a free reverse picture look up program you can download called TinEye. It's not 100%, but it can give you a decent idea of which profile pictures already have homes across the internet.

Use your own judgement though - rarely does it fail you.

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 7:47 AM

alanti:

Just enjoy your golf and ignore requests like that, and if they happen to be on your friends list

+1

alanti:

if they happen to be on your friends list delete them

also +1

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:33 AM

ICCbilly:

So I get these requests from Lady golfers and they have the sexy profile pictures

Then they ask for Help with Balls and clubs

Not all ladies in the WGT but some "Are they Just Mouching Free Stuff and can WGT do somthing about this type of thing

Many of them aren't even women but men pretending to be women hoping for free balls and clubs. 

• youngyosh
    20 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 12:10 PM

I remember one such user, said she would come round and clean the grass from my shaft, if I bought her some callaway balls!  I declined the offer by replying sorry love, these items are very precious to me.....and besides my tools are always spotless.

:p

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 12:53 PM

Borntobesting, you are the most handsome man I have came across on wgt.

2 sleeves of Callaway iz`s and an R11s driver please.

2i.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 2:24 PM

It's true, the ones begging for balls usually already have them.

• onlymarsden2
    89 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 2:49 PM

lol, i'm a guy but, would donate this free baseball golf ball to the highest bidder.

Just kidding...  any takers? Dont worry so much about playes being male, female. It's the internet, Who knows who you are really playing.

Just have fun. It's a game!

• PAGES
RSS