Forums

Help › Forums

flag sticks

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 28 2012 6:03 PM (4 replies)
  • bertie24180446
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 1:27 AM

is there any chance that the programme could remove the flag when you are putting I have hit the flag and bounced away so many times its unbelievable

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 1:45 PM

You can remove it manually by clicking on the flag in the top right box in the game screen.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 2:14 PM

At least you get the flag. For months now , I have been basically putting blind. I dont get flag or elevation marker on birdie putts. No matter the course or mode of game play, I am forced to putt blind on over 90% of my birdie putts. are blind putts.So my point is, at least you can see the flag.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 4:21 PM

Oldbayrunner:

You can remove it manually by clicking on the flag in the top right box in the game screen.

Right, and this ain't necessary when putting from the green, because the flag will be pulled the second you release the putt.

What we see in the putt replays is only a virtual image of the virtual flag.

As a guess, the "blind" putting may be the consequence of disorder in the system. Clearing the Flash cache might help.

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 6:03 PM

alosso:

Oldbayrunner:

Right, and this ain't necessary when putting from the green, because the flag will be pulled the second you release the putt.

If your putts are hitting the flagstick then you are putting from the fringe.  Manual removal of the flagstick is available anywhere on the course.

RSS