Forums

Help › Forums

On taking surveys for credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 29 2012 10:29 PM (5 replies)
  • cantbythrill
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:47 AM

Although I have earned enough credits through surveys to purchase a driver and some balls every now and then, I must say that I am genuinely disappointed with most of the surveys. It's not so bad when they ask 1 or 2 questions, then disqualify you from the survey, but in recent days, I've taken at least 3 surveys where the ask quite a few questions regarding personal information, such as my age, zip code, income, household members, cell service provider and more, only to be disqualified after these 10 to 20 questions. THAT IS JUST WRONG! Qualification should occur within the first 2, maybe 3 questions. Obtaining the aforementioned personal information while getting zero credits is a ripoff. WGT survey takers, beware.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 2:10 AM

They are taking liberties lately. On one I finished all the pertinent questions then it DQ'd me when it said I lived in the wrong area. Well why didn't they ask that first? Still they got all they needed for free that's the main thing.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 2:53 AM

cantbythrill:
    I must say that I am genuinely disappointed with most of the surveys

1 post to your name and this is your topic.

Nothing else in this plethora of opinion and rants was worthy of yur first post other than being ripped off from the surveys.

I hope WGT see this.

The fact that it can drive a good man, a possibly conserved and honest, humble man to put finger to keyboard in an unknown ocean of peers and voice his discontent.

His "genuine disappointment" no less.

One voice who has taken up the stance on his milk crate to speak for the HUNDREDS OF  THOUSANDS of others, who have chosen to say nothing. Whom may also be too polite to have said anything sooner.

Chad you need to have a chat with your old mate Alex over there at Trial Pay and see if you cant improve the thievery that goes on with this Survey Portal.

Or, at the very least REMOVE it entirely so honest, humble men who would like to 'have a go' and earn a new shiny driver made of WGT pixels arent trodden down into the dirt of Trial Pay and kicked into the gutter of your yellow brick road.

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 1:29 PM

I actually had a survey work today, a mobile phone related survey. The only other thats ever worked has been one about the presidency. But i agree with you OP

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 3:57 PM

It works both ways. I agree that many survey companies take advantage but today I had two that disqualified me and awarded me 5 credits each although I didn't answer a single question.

Taking surveys is like making cold sales calls. Expect to get a "No" the overwhelming majority of the time. Also, take note of which companies are taking advantage of you and stay away from them. I only stick to a few companies and have been quite successful at getting credits that way.

It also makes a huge difference where you are located. You'll be most successful if you are in California, where WGT is located. Next would be anyone in the U.S.A. followed by anyone in North America. Once you get overseas the chances of being consistently successful at getting surveys drops off dramatically.

The same applies to getting videos for views and credits.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 10:29 PM

srellim234:

It works both ways. I agree that many survey companies take advantage but today I had two that disqualified me and awarded me 5 credits each although I didn't answer a single question.

Taking surveys is like making cold sales calls. Expect to get a "No" the overwhelming majority of the time. Also, take note of which companies are taking advantage of you and stay away from them. I only stick to a few companies and have been quite successful at getting credits that way.

It also makes a huge difference where you are located. You'll be most successful if you are in California, where WGT is located. Next would be anyone in the U.S.A. followed by anyone in North America. Once you get overseas the chances of being consistently successful at getting surveys drops off dramatically.

The same applies to getting videos for views and credits.

I picked up 3000 creds in 6 days, here in Scotland, from surveys, free offers and vids.

I have my shiny new r-11 irons to prove it. Been a good wgt week for me.

RSS