Forums

Help › Forums

disconnecting

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 2 2012 10:54 PM (6 replies)
  • pagsec
    8 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 9:06 PM

are you going to assess penalties to those who withdraw or disconnect because they are not winning.   This is ridiculous.   Some will tell you that if they are not 4under they disconnect and others who just will not stay in there.      Assess a penalty of 20.000 points and then see what it produces.

• JDShoemaker
    209 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 11:36 AM

I SECOND that idea!!!

• logiemac
    3 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 12:18 PM

I so agree.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 4:01 PM

Problem is WGT cannot ascertain why the player disconnects, just they have done so, By penalising someone for a legitimate PC problem would also be unfair.

Yes its frustrating, just make a note of them and NEVER play in a game with them again

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 7:51 PM

alanti:

Problem is WGT cannot ascertain why the player disconnects, just they have done so, By penalising someone for a legitimate PC problem would also be unfair.

Yes its frustrating, just make a note of them and NEVER play in a game with them again

Maybe they can work it out someway that the other players still get the "Extra xp" at the end of the match, as if they had forfeited. I played 2 games in a row where 2 playersin each game disconnected (after a few bad holes, mind you, so we all know that it wasnt a 'random' issue)

• HonestKev
    33 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 10:00 PM

just make a note of the quitters or post them on here, if a player's name comes on the list a lot you know he's a quitter. Here's two who just quit on 9th hole cos they had 0 skins, made us wait the 5 minutes for revenge:

shootermagavin44 and kelwolf

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 10:54 PM

Naming players is against the forum rules.

I suggest creating a list somewhere else, or make friends with the players who don't quit and play with people on your friend list.

RSS