Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Special Report - Nov. 2012

Thu, Nov 8 2012 3:15 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 9:36 AM

I just picked this up off of GiggleNews.com............

Click for a larger image....

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 9:40 AM

i had prior knowledge of this,

so i had no coffee in my mouth

but something still flew out of my nose

epic Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 10:07 AM

Brilliant Andy, will the PosiThought Boost be available soon for the severely negative? Just looking at it for 30 seconds and I was hearing U NEEEEEEED CREEEEEEDITS, buy now before there gone. Fourty NIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, Fourty NIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE. U NEEEEEEEEEEED CREEEEEEEEEDITS.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 10:39 AM

Oh my. Andy, well done my freind. As Soup says, epic

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 12:50 PM

LOL,   warning,if  you are a positive player already ,if you are a good feeling guy already , if  you never ever wanted to quit this game.      Wearing  this cap  ,may  cause strage  things,,,,      a  boggie   will  make you laugh  for  10 minutes,  a double boggie well get you rolling on the floor till you pass out from laughing.....    and a lost ball ,will get you in a institution ,with a laughing case of  dementia ,,,,,    Francois  , in  the institution   already   .                               Good  one Andyson   and i am looking for something special from you for Chrismass   :)    Frapp    

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 1:59 PM

HA....HA...HA....20 credits..I'll take 2, one for each head.

• MaSeVierBal
    157 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:24 PM

LOL, in that case, my recent game would've caused me to wear out the carpet... and maybe a few visits by men in white jackets! :)

frappefort:

LOL,   warning,if  you are a positive player already ,if you are a good feeling guy already , if  you never ever wanted to quit this game.      Wearing  this cap  ,may  cause strage  things,,,,      a  boggie   will  make you laugh  for  10 minutes,  a double boggie well get you rolling on the floor till you pass out from laughing.....    and a lost ball ,will get you in a institution ,with a laughing case of  dementia ,,,,,    Francois  , in  the institution   already   .                               Good  one Andyson   and i am looking for something special from you for Chrismass   :)    Frapp    

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 1:25 PM

frappefort:
    LOL,   warning,if  you are a positive player already ,if you are a good feeling guy already , if  you never ever wanted to quit this game.      Wearing  this cap  ,may  cause strage  things,,,,      a  boggie   will  make you laugh  for  10 minutes,  a double boggie well get you rolling on the floor till you pass out from laughing.....   

I know YOU definitely don't need one of those caps Frapp!! LMAO!

• PAGES
RSS