Forums

Help › Forums

Having fun

Wed, Nov 21 2012 12:07 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 12:33 PM

Playing games should be all about having fun.  WGT shouldn't be the exception to that rule.  Some players love to achieve great scores.  Some love earning credits.  Some simply like practicing and sharing a good time.  And some (like me) like it all, specially when good sense of humor is involved.

Make sure that you are actually having fun.  If for a second you feel otherwise simple make a pause, give yourself a break, as we ask our children to do so from their games when they seem tired, bored or overwhelmed.  And make sure that if you are gonna spend your time, your energy, your brain cells and your money in a game ... you better have fun ! ... and share it with other players as well.

Good gaming every one ! ... Cheers !

AJ - Quijotazo

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 1:39 PM

Great Post Mr Q,

The game should be about fun, I only play for fun and enjoyment and regardless how I play I always enjoy every game, after all lifes to short to get strung up about a game.

If all players had your attitude, this game would be even better.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 1:53 PM

alanti:
    If all players had your attitude, this game would be even better.

Well said, sir! Keep displaying the qualities we've all come to know you for, Q, and once others start to follow suit they will hopefully see the benefit of realizing that YOU are in control of whether you have fun or not :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 2:30 PM

WOW!!! What an enlightening statement....You must be Ghandi's cousin.lmfao!!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 3:16 PM

FUN ?  .  I went to the Pro shop to get some " FUN "  , but with my browser ( AOL dial up ) the Pro shop is closed ,   If I take off my shirt and post a pic of my Sexy Beer gut will someone Gift me some Fun ?

OPY  iaaRft

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 10:17 AM

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:23 PM

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:16 PM

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts