So what is your position on this...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 30 2012 7:20 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tonto0206
    460 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:29 AM

Do you sleep N/S or E/W.

After some research I am convinced from the physical evidence, that N/S is the position for me.  I think when I wake up all the electrons in my body have been lined up nicely by magnetic north, and I feel as strong as an ox after every sleep I have.

Feng Shui recommends E/W with your position in the bedroom, such that you can see your door, together with having your back to the wall, well this is simply a power position that safeguards you against any nasty surprises.

The Islam masses sleep facing East, but this is only a tip of the hat to religion and their beliefs in resurrection, similar to how graves are lined up to achieve that facing east postion.

I imtend to be cremated.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:08 AM

Heh-I suspect there will be a few LOLs and such coming but what you say is not that farfetched. IDK about the alignment thing ( it turns out I sleep N/S too-lol) but there's a lot to be said for things like Feng Shui, biorhythmic cycles, winters and things like that that affect your psyche.  Translating that to a golf game goes really deep but it's fun to think about. It worked for a few tennis games back in the day when Inner Tennis came out, maybe it could work here. You know,  "be the ball."   ;-)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:11 AM

i sleep head pointing north ...

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:21 AM

I pass out in a chair . That could be why I am so screwed up .

OPY iaaRft

• tremeluec
    33 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:53 AM

I tried being the ball but it hurt's when someone hit's you with a big stick,   and i usally sleep where i fall after  a few whisky's does nothing for my game though

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 12:57 PM

se to nw

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 2:12 PM

navigater:

se to nw

that's how i start,  wake up ne to sw.  the wife sleeps down on the couch cuz i toss and turn so much.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 2:35 PM

I sleep at  47 degrees to the apex of my vortex. Snore like a Shar Pei, and have restless leg syndrome. That is why I spend so much time on the forums. The wife can sleep and I can move my legs. Plus, it is so hard to drink beer when I'm sleeping.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 2:49 PM

"Plus, it is so hard to drink beer when I'm sleeping."

Renni,,,lol. I know it's hard to drink beer while sleeping. That's why I dream about swimming in a giant pool of cold beer, that's what helps me get to sleep.

That & few more beers as a night cap :)

Oh yeah, I sleep with my head facing east and my feet facing North. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 11:23 PM

Not sure...I'm ASLEEP....Andy

• PAGES
RSS