Forums

Help › Forums

WGT NAC Golf Forecast 11/10/2012

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 10 2012 2:22 PM (2 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:20 AM

Greetings fellow golfers, Dr. Anon. E. Moose here with todays' golf forecast. (Please note: In compliance with the new "Forum Guidelines" none of the following was posted with the intent to incite angry villagers to riot). Let's take a quick look at the meters folks.

meters_set_01_prefab-anim1.gif photo  Ok, once again we have a zero percent chance of rain, the "Samsquatch sighting probability meter" indicates favorable conditions, and "Paranormable" parameters point towards increased alien activity. Oh , right, golf ...

animatedmeter1.gif photo  Judging by what I'm seeing here, greenspeeds are at best, highly unpredictable, with major VEM distortion affecting most, if not all approach shots. Club distance reliabilty therefore is greatly reduced leading towards a higher than usual ball theft index. In conclusion, "poke an' hope" folks, and with luck you might get a few decent rounds. Well, that's all for today folks, and remember " An informed golfer is a happier golfer" so, "Stay Savvy"

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 9:08 AM

drmoose:
    poke an' hope

That sounds like my every day game , So nothing new for me .

Thank,s Doc

OPY  iaaRft

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 2:22 PM

Opy, lol, 'bout time for another random attack on alt shot St. A's.

Doc :)

RSS