Forums

Help › Forums

I hate when this happens

Mon, Nov 12 2012 1:44 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 3:11 PM

You know how you get a thingy at the store cause you think you don't have one at home. Then you get home and see the old thingy, the one you thought you didn't have, so you use it, and the old thingy works better than the damned new high-tech thingy you just got? But now you've opened up the new thing and used it, so you can't even return it. So you're just sitting there like... damn, now I have two of these damn things. And you kinda know it's gonna be an ordeal in the future because when it comes time to use either of those things again you will have forgotten which one of the thingys you even liked best. So two weeks later you need to use the things again, so you pull them back out - and you're in the same head space...ya know - realizing that the old thing is better than the new. Which causes you to revisit the time you purchased that new thingy and wish you would have returned it. So you think maybe you'll give it away or something so this doesn't keep happening and you put it in a drawer. Then two weeks later it's time to use the thing again, and you have to start from square one all over! I hate it when that happens.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 3:23 PM

Hi Miss Iva ,,  I hate when you give away the new one cause the old one works better . and then two weeks latter you go to use it and find out that you gave the old one away and are stuck with the new one that you should have returned cause it doesent work at all now .

OPY 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 3:24 PM

Geez IVA, I have no choice but to use my old thingy, no way to get a new one. Thingys aren't made like they used to be, old thingys are better.

• KraTToR
    46 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 3:31 PM

Helluva way to spend my first post but I'll bite...:). Seeing that the poster is female, this "may" be relationship based..lol...  and I can tell you, we've all suffered that.. 

Now on the remote chance that you're talking about a piece of hardware, is it possible that the new thingy is made in china?  

Oh damn, that could be either... WOA!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 4:16 PM

Searching under the sheets for the 'thingy', (that is not attatched to oneself), always denotes a gr8 night between them I've found ??...  Andy

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 4:27 PM

on bad weeks i just miss my Raptures....

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 6:10 PM

alcaucin:

Searching under the sheets for the 'thingy', (that is not attatched to oneself), always denotes a gr8 night between them I've found ??...  Andy

was the 1st thought that popped into my mind.  then came up 2 thingies and ...

better stop there.  thinking with the wrong head.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 6:54 PM

Jimbo555:
    was the 1st thought that popped into my mind.  then came up 2 thingies

Yeah, but the ' Rabbit ' is always there..we don't count that one (: ..Andy

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 6:34 AM

LMAO - yikes!!!

I was actually talking about a wine bottle opener...

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 3:05 PM

IvaThongon:

LMAO - yikes!!!

I was actually talking about a wine bottle opener...

ouch...that might hurt.  (the opener) (the bottle too)

I need help.

• PAGES
RSS