Mon, Nov 19 2012 8:16 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 3:30 PM
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 3:34 PM

WOW, what a goal, and from way outside the box too. Thanks for putting that up Kriztjan. Absolute belter.

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:38 PM

Kriztjan:
    Zlatans 4th goal against England, goal of the century?

A proper strikers goal, put that bloke anywhere on the pitch and he knows where the goal is. Respect, and a fitting end to a game that needed to be won by the home team to cap off the night, well done Roy for meddling too much too.

I swear he had a £10 spot on Sweden. It's his second home..! lol

Joe Hart, what a fool. After Fraser Fosters performance against Barcelona, coupled with Roys' young boys in the team and a friendly match, it surprises me that he wasn't playing, he deserves the chance.!

Cheers Kriztjan, That Vid' will never bore me..!     :)

• boylee0
    38 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 3:27 AM

Kriztjan... glad someone posted that extraordinary strike, New stadium opening night ! !    the other 3 weren't too shabby either!! would love to see him in a Tottenham shirt ....    shame the ref booked him for taking his shirt off !!!!   be glad to see the back of that silly rule. 

however here is my favourite England goal v Sweden from the 2006 world cup              

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 3:48 AM

McHola:

Joe Hart, what a fool. After Fraser Fosters performance against Barcelona, coupled with Roys' young boys in the team and a friendly match, it surprises me that he wasn't playing, he deserves the chance.!

No Mate. Not a fool..... the best England have got, by some way, but young and still learning. You're not Scottish by any chance are you mate ?

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 7:09 AM

Yup Zlatan's goal deff contender for goal of this century!

What about the last century though? I'd go for this one from the genius that is Di Canio . . . what technique!

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 11:12 AM

Glossopade:
    No Mate. Not a fool

Yes mate IMHO a fool...!   (thank you for lettng me have an opinion)      :)

Glossopade:
    You're not Scottish by any chance are you mate ?

No, so take your assumptions elsewhere please.

:)

*was it the Mc in McHola....  lol*

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 2:16 PM

McHola:

Cheers Kriztjan, That Vid' will never bore me..!     :)

O.K. mate...... it was the Mc bit. LOL. Well partly anyway ! Also your comment above..... and also the fact that you seem to be the only person I've ever heard say that Joe Hart is a fool. You might be in a minority of one, but thanks for your opinion anyway mate. BTW. For what it's worth, I would have played one of the other keepers, being as it was a friendly.

Irish Celtic supporter ?

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 4:48 PM

Just for you..

I'm a retired striker, and that 'vid will never bore me' quote is exactly what I mean, it will never bore me. He always knows where the goal is and as soon as Joe made that mistake I knew what he was plannng, just had to execute the plan.. As a striker, if you get a whiff, then selfishness takes over.

Joe is a fool, like balotelli (IMO), the fame and money has got to him. I see a decent young keeper but one who still needs to develop, arrogance can halt that. 

That decision to come out was a wrong one and he's made a few bad decisions this season, club and country. I couldn't fault the guy last season.

Glossopade:
    Irish Celtic supporter ?

Could be a Man C fan for all you know..?!?!? (some do agree with my quote, so not a minority of one, another narrow minded thought as have you spoken to everone?)    :)

lol... Getting further adrift..! Come back to the mainland and head south, then east, nearly there.. lol

Don't take this wrong but your assumptions remind me of me a few years back, maybe I can throw one at you and say as you've been narrow minded and judgmental on no information whatever and you are a supporter of football, you must be a right wing racist EDL supporter..?

lol...  Joke (well you actually might be)..  lol

:)

ATB

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 4:38 AM

White flag time ATB ! I don't want this turning into two Brits bickering, but just thought you'd intially had several opinions, not all of which I agreed with.

As a retired striker, I can see where you're coming from now, but as a retired keeper, you will understand how paranoid I can get about Hart, when he's the best we've had at City since Corrigan, in my eyes. Agreed.... not the best decision to come flying out, but to pitch him in the same camp as Balotelli, is a bit harsh I feel. Let's be honest..... there's not many that the fame and money hasn't got to, is there ?

Afraid you lost me on your Geography trip, as I ended up in Algeria, but never mind ! LOL. As for politics... I don't have any at all mate. The only thing I firmly believe is that anybody who really wants to be a politician, should be dealt with ! Not right wing, not racist, but I am a complete joke.... on the WGT putting greens !

Hope we can have a game sometime. Take care my friend.

Ade

• PAGES
RSS