Help › Forums

New Razer Game Booster

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 16 2012 5:30 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:08 PM

Has anyone tried out the new Razer Game Booster from IOBIT?

Warren

EDIT:  It can be downloaded here:  

http://www.freenew.net/windows/game-booster-3-1/544431.htm

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:21 PM

I'm on the list to be a beta tester but haven't been selected yet.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:04 AM

I have a new computer and for some reason the meter absolutely sucks. I've tried every browser known to man, game booster 3.4, ccleaner, advance sys care...etc

I recently got selected to use the razer beta software and it's either an  anomaly or the new game booster actually works. It has evened out the jitters of my meter and made the game playable now. 

Thanks for letting me know about it. 

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 1:05 PM

probably a stupid question this ..

downloaded Razer .. but WGT, being online, does not appear in the game launch window .. i've got another online game where the software is downloaded onto my hard drive; that game appears in the Razor game window ..

so my question:   how do i know whether Razor is launched while playing WGT  ? 

with Game Booster 3 it's easy, cause u have to hit the "Boost" button .. but with Razor you must choose which game in the game launch window u wanna have boosted, and WGT does not appear there .. so any suggestions on how i manage this ?

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 1:24 PM

chris5214:

downloaded Razer .. but WGT, being online, does not appear in the game launch window .. i've got another online game where the software is downloaded onto my hard drive; that game appears in the Razor game window ..

with Game Booster 3 it's easy, cause u have to hit the "Boost" button .. but with Razor you must choose which game in the game launch window u wanna have boosted, and WGT does not appear there .. so any suggestions on how i manage this ?

I did it by hitting the start menu button (bottom left) on main desktop screen, went up to programs for whatever browser you're using, right click on the browser and there is an option to "Run with Gamebooster". It then adds your browser to the list of games. 

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 1:31 PM

Buckeye8084:

chris5214:

I did it by hitting the start menu button (bottom left) on main desktop screen, went up to programs for whatever browser you're using, right click on the browser and there is an option to "Run with Gamebooster". It then adds your browser to the list of games. 

thx man .. did that

so now my browser (Max3) appears in the game launch window .. so now i just hit launch Maxthon3 in the launch window, then open WGT & the game will be automatically boosted that way ?

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:25 PM

chris5214:

Not as stupid as my question chris !

Ok here goes what is game booster i got no idea ?  I have heard people talk of it but not sure what it does or how it works , now that wins the stupid question hands down lol .

Would i already have game booster to be playing WGT or is it an added thing ?  Thank you .   Also use Maxthon3  !

dflop  !

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:35 PM

dflop:

chris5214:

Not as stupid as my question chris !

Ok here goes what is game booster i got no idea ?  I have heard people talk of it but not sure what it does or how it works , now that wins the stupid question hands down lol .

Would i already have game booster to be playing WGT or is it an added thing ?  Thank you .   Also use Maxthon3  !

dflop  !

It is a free or pay for more service that you download. Its supposed to stop processes, services and other items not needed for this game from running. Supposed to give better downloading times, stop or help meter spikes etc.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 3:13 PM

chris5214:

Buckeye8084:

chris5214:

thx man .. did that

so now my browser (Max3) appears in the game launch window .. so now i just hit launch Maxthon3 in the launch window, then open WGT & the game will be automatically boosted that way ?

You got it chris. double click on the browser then the game booster box and it starts optimizing.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 4:08 PM

Thanx TEE , i will see if i can work it out appreciate the heads up .

dflop  !

• PAGES
RSS