Forums

Help › Forums

We act like babies !

Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:59 AM (101 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:09 AM

esssy:
    hang on a minute,,there are certain people who have spent a great deal of money here including me $3500.00 on here did I win the world NO.

Wow man I could think of a thousand other things to spend that kind of dough on. Have you really spent that much Ess? I mean heck you must be gifting tons of people in which some of us dont have the means to do so. But that is honourable to say the least .

If you have an extra set of R11's laying around let me know lol. Kidding. Be easy Ess .

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:31 AM

WGT's next upgrade ... we won't have more VEM problems ... LOL

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:23 AM

esssy:

... of course this insulting and very sarcastic in nature ...

I apologize again for omitting the fact that someone might feel insulted, still when most, and not just me, don't see it that way.

esssy:

... if you spend a great deal of money on here and if you complain about it ... your calling them big babies and suckers for playing that certain tourney when they just go rip off for their money in a SKINS GAME, READY TO GO, SINGLE CC TOURNEY, ETC ...

Sir, it sounds as if you think I am an official WGT representative which I am not.  I am another player, just like you, from Costa Rica, Central America, and all I am doing is sharing some jokes with some friends, just to lose up some of my own frustrations with this game as well.   I think that if you don't share the way I exercise my freedom of spech you should look for some other thread that doesn't make you feel so bad, specially when nobody was referring to you or your particular case.

esssy:

SARCASTIC it maybe for the ones who dont care for the ones losing money for nothing ...

Sir, you are completely entitled to interpret any reading the way you want and I can tell that you have lost a lot of money betting on this game, or at least it seems like that, and that could be a very powerful fuel that really has no relation with my OP, but you took it the way you felt, and I have to respect that.

Now, I will not apologize again, since I already did it twice and I will not add anything to this argument since I know deep down that I don't have bad intentions on my publications.  Maybe I should stop being part of these forums ?  Maybe I am a terrible person and didn't realize it ? Who knows.  Anyway, I think that one shouldn't spend so much money in a simple game.  One should take it easy.

Cheers my friend !

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 5:51 AM

it never ends ...

Keep 'em coming  AJ

Great Stuff

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 6:28 AM

Quijotazo:
    Now, I will not apologize again, since I already did it twice

And that was two times too many. Keep on keeping on there, Q, you're doing some good.  :-)

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 6:55 AM

Essy, you learnt to write...but still need to learn a few more things.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 9:32 AM

esssy:
    the community will decide

I give Mr Q a      + 1 .

OPY

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 9:36 AM

Quijotazo:
    I apologize again for omitting the fact that someone might feel insulted

Stop

Quijotazo:
    but you took it the way you felt, and I have to respect that.

Stop

Quijotazo:
    Maybe I should stop being part of these forums ?

Don't ever, ever

Stop

Keep'em coming, my friend. Your posts brighten up my day. But I understand Essy in a way. With all of us sarcastic SOBs, he has a hard time believing that someone could actually be such a true gentleman as  the rest of us know you are.

RSS