Help › Forums

We act like babies !

Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:59 AM (101 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:19 PM

SOYEL1:

Sure this old post was a jewel too ....

ha ha ha ha ... wonderful avatar soap opera ... ;)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:21 PM

Quijotazo:
    liked the unauthorized use

Mr Q Sir .  If it gave a smile to just one person then it is all good with me .

OPY  iaaRft

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:26 PM

alanti:

Simply the funniest post I have seen, well done Mr Q!

Happy to know that you liked it alanti my friend ;) ... and thank you all fellas ... I certainly love this game and site and I am getting to know you all rascals a bit ... ha ha ha  ;)

• Peelcat
    97 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 3:40 PM

Q, nice to see i'm not the only one who enjoys a good laugh and wgt.  Peelcat

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 5:25 PM

LMAO .. this is just friggin' hysterical .. lol

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 6:14 PM

just in from a nite out....well done Q....gave me a good laugh.....jeez I remember that animated series posted by Soyel1...hilarious then hilarious now....this game, even though online....like all sports...win some lose some....doesn't matter...as long as you enjoyed & had some fun....jeez....good nite...lol & all that...fingers gettin' tired.......zzzzz

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 6:40 PM

My wife thinks I have gone round the bend...........I can't stop LMFAO....Great fun.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 6:53 PM

esssy:

Quijotazo:

alanti:

Simply the funniest post I have seen, well done Mr Q!

Happy to know that you liked it alanti my friend ;) ... and thank you all fellas ... I certainly love this game and site and I am getting to know you all rascals a bit ... ha ha ha  ;)

hang on a minute,,there are certain people who have spent a great deal of money here including me $3500.00 on here did I win the world NO.

but my point is if you spend a lot of money you should be aloud to say whats on your mind now and then. NOT GET IGNORE AND PUSHED ASIDE WITH COMEDY LOL.

RASCALS

give me a break ha ha ha,,,,is this wgt talkng again lol

esssy

Relax Esssy.... Look at the Pics and have agood laugh, puts a smile on your face :)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:30 PM

This whole thread has been published with one sole intention :  Harmless fun.  Still one must keep in mind that the use of humor could appeal insulting to someone else, so my humble apologies if that could have happened to anyone, but trust me on this :  I always try to laugh at myself only and make jokes on my own human nature, sharing it with the only hope that someone else might feel the same way and have a good laugh.  No other intention intended, no hidden agenda, no malice nor sarcastic critique, mere self laugh ;)  Cheers fellas !

RSS