Help › Forums

We act like babies !

Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:59 AM (101 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 2:34 PM

Quijotazo:

Lesson to be re-learned .....

I am a man of my word.  25 minutes before I  posted this I took the action of sending the following to WGT administrators :

- Quote -

Greetins Sirs.

In the sole attempt to bring a good laugh to some of my fellow players on the site, I published a thread on the forums, under Welcome to WGT - Community Introductions - called "We act like babies !"

Hereby I want to request the total removal of the original post and all the falling cascade of posts, eliminating the whole entry from the forums.

Reason :  The use of humor can be misinterpreted by someone else and in this case I think that I insulted one player due to his current feelings towards the game and his personal loss of money; and not only because of him but he called my attention on the possibility that some other players might feel the same way but simply don't like to write publicly.

I must state that at no point I wanted to insult anyone.  Like most players I felt very frustrated because of a bad day at the course per se, and I am the self-laughing type with the tendency of sharing thoughts of self-joking.

I hope you understand my request and help me with this elimination.  I promise I will be more careful on the selection of my words and material in the immediate future.

Thank you.  AJ - Quijotazo

- End of Quote -

As I said before, I think I did my part.  If the thread is still and remains active is no longer my will, since it ran its course for me already.  Cheers everyone !  See you on the course ;)

• togemag
    991 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 2:40 PM

Well, I have had some wayward shots myself at some really bad times. All of has! 

But now on a lighter note, I keep coming back to this thread to just look at these pic's. Now I want every one to know what I look like, for good or bad (I have come to the conclusion, that this is me all over it) LMAO at my own self and these FA pic. If you can't  laugh at yourself............ WTF, LMAO. I got to stop this.ZlfhnPW5BuVfCZA1j8sQ.png

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 2:51 PM

It is a sad day at WGT , Why did they give Unhappy player his Crayons back .

I only hope that if WGT does delete something , That is is not this thread .

OPY

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 3:11 PM

WGTpizza:

we all should be focusing on. We are all here because we love playing this game. Let's keep that in mind and make sure to enjoy our time here :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Im focussing on the spot where my ball ended up in the weeds !.....again.4IRON  R11 goes 83yrds from 30/40% 

stay classy too wgt

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 3:24 PM

Quijotazo:
    I am a man of my word.  25 minutes before I  posted this I took the action of sending the following to WGT administrators :

IMHO that was not required Mr Q. It was posted as humor of which virtually everyone has a laugh - it certainly brightened a bleak day here.

To bow to one person for objecting is wrong without reasonable grounds, We can all have our opinion and thats a democracy but in this case I sincerly do not believe the objection was caused by offesiveness, but purely because someone has an axe to grind for whatever reason whether it be against WGT or other players, It effectively hijacked the thread by pursuing his own agenda and in doing so brought no credibility to himself.

Keep these posts rolling Mr Q, you are a gent and I know you would not post any post if you seriously thought it may be offensive.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 3:32 PM

Q is the man, Andyson is the man, and several others. We are supposed to be grown ups here, enjoy a great game, and a great laugh. for the very small minority, who are extremely sensitive, I will apologize for the majority of us who enjoy a bit of levity from time to time. You have the option of golfsturbating (playing stroke rounds) and not participating in the rants, raves, complaints, AND HUMOR on the forums. With that said, the rest of us can have some fun on here. 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 3:36 PM

SPINO1:
    Im focussing on the spot where my ball ended up in the weeds !.....again.4IRON  R11 goes 83yrds from 30/40%

I'm guessing 2nd shot on Kiawah No.2 hole? It's a bug, but all you can do about it is to remember not to ever try to get across the gap again, it'll never get there. Lay up and hope you nail your 3rd shot. We've all been there and learned it the hard way, but once you know what will happen, you shouldn't lose another ball (unless you're channelling your inner Kevin Costner).

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 6:32 PM

Q......you gave us all a good laugh...Esssy we are are well used to your wind up comments....don't try to ruin a funny thread.....yawn

• bruce2001
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 7:35 PM

lmao

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 8:20 PM

We act like babies? 

Really?

Thanks for the laugh Q :)

RSS