Forums

Help › Forums

We act like babies !

Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:59 AM (101 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 11:11 PM

Q, you are too nice. When we played together and talked on Skype, I knew you were a true gentlemen. Deleting this post won't benfit anyone - not even WGT. WGTpizza himself praised you for this post.

Honestly, this was funny as hell because all of the faces match mine every time those things happen to me.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 11:30 PM

opyeuclid:

It is a sad day at WGT , Why did they give Unhappy player his Crayons back .

I only hope that if WGT does delete something , That is is not this thread .

OPY

Bottom line is the man thinks someone owes him something because he spent $3500.00. Will not take that maybe he is not good enough as anwser.

Tripping with no luggage!

Gerald

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 12:30 AM

esssy:

geraldlarousse:

opyeuclid:

It is a sad day at WGT , Why did they give Unhappy player his Crayons back .

I only hope that if WGT does delete something , That is is not this thread .

OPY

Bottom line is the man thinks someone owes him something because he spent $3500.00. Will not take that maybe he is not good enough as anwser.

Tripping with no luggage!

Gerald

i was just wondering how long one user would answer this post,,and you was a user when i was the owner of the australian club and now you clearly show you are user and a ungrateful git.

i never trip on my own feet and including  i would be a couple steps ahead of you in so many ways.

merry christmas gerald and see how much you can use your club your in now , because basically you was a complainer,,,OOOPPS NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS.

wgt will delete this post hopefully but i doubt it,,and god bless em if they dont.

so cool i just say something as a EXAMPLE and the blow flys get stuck on the FLY STICKY TAPE.

i guess so many listen to HARPO>>> you bunch of movie stars lol.

hehehehhohohohhahahaha

esssy

So very sorry again, a guess you forgot what you said earlier in post you deleted, lmao. Me complain, lol about what, lol. I can't even play for credits, think you might have me confused with some else, lol.

Now, i have been nice with you since the day i have met you. Now i am done with that noise, the whole time i was member of your club, i won 6 sd tour balls, whoop whoop. I am a user, lol. You act like a yo yo , one day your nice, the next, who knows?? The members in my new club are awesome, you have no idea. Best thing find something else to play, because this is obviously not it.

Again tripping with no..............., lol.

Gerald

P.S. Keep typing in caps, like Opy said, maybe crayons disappear for good. O another thing i was just thinking, you are with out a doubt many steps ahead of me, anybody see me spend $ 3500.00 on this site, shoot me now, lol. I would send your 6 balls back right now, but i am blocked. lol. Then again i was just thinking, who cares?

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 1:18 AM

SOYEL1:

Sure this old post was a jewel too.

sabbath270:

I cant believe i didn't see this 1 before, better than any comedy I've seen on the damn TV.. What a nice laugh for a Sunday morning..

And yes, I'm all of those faces at EXACTLY the said time

Come on ESSSY, can't you see this post was a bit of fun, not meant to harm a single player on this site and then you take it personal.  Get over this $3500 Bull because its giving you a big chip on your shoulder...you wont get it back  (unless you start winning)

The OP's title is correct...We act like BA............

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 1:31 AM

Tomorrow he will act up again, lol. This is what he does, lol. Esssy, i think most of us know whats up. lmao

Gerald

P.S. The question is how many apologies does one get?? That is the question, lol.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 2:22 AM

geraldlarousse:
    Anybody, i mean anybody, believe one word [...]

esssy:
    now we have a [...]

While we're at the guidelines, "defamatory" and "derailing" are mentioned there, too.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 2:43 AM

No comment, lol. I am done here, yes alosso you are right, sorry, guy just gets under my skin, for sure! But what i said was the honest truth, should think before i say.

Gerald

RSS