Forums

Help › Forums

We act like babies !

Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:59 AM (101 replies)
  • togemag
    991 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 7:09 AM

This funny thread is digging a well with a lot of skeletons at the bottom of it. Gesss people, we all are adults here? We know when we play for Credits or what ever, on a program that we can't control, any thing can happen. This has gone way to far; the arguing I mean. WOW.... This thread was fun?

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 8:03 AM

togemag:

This funny thread is digging a well with a lot of skeletons at the bottom of it. Gesss people, we all are adults here? We know when we play for Credits or what ever, on a program that we can't control, any thing can happen. This has gone way to far; the arguing I mean. WOW.... This thread was fun?

This thread still is fun. True, the arguing is unfortunate, but in a way it's a good proof  the OP title is correct.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 8:21 AM

PUHOLINO:

togemag:

This thread still is fun. True, the arguing is unfortunate, but in a way it's a good proof  the OP title is correct.

It's a self fulfilling prophesy. ;-)
  • LittleAttila
    30 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 3:07 PM

Man, I laughed pretty hard at this post, and then jumped to the last page to post my thanks to the OP, only to see that somewhere between the OPs post and the last, fists started flying. Whuh? Huh? How? I didn't even want to know, but you know .. you pass an accident and you have to slow down to check it out, right? hehehehe!

Anyways, thanks Quijotazo for making my day! That was too funny! :)

PUHOLINO:

SPINO1:
    Im focussing on the spot where my ball ended up in the weeds !.....again.4IRON R11 goes 83yrds from 30/40%

I'm guessing 2nd shot on Kiawah No.2 hole? It's a bug, but all you can do about it is to remember not to ever try to get across the gap again, it'll never get there. Lay up and hope you nail your 3rd shot. We've all been there and learned it the hard way, but once you know what will happen, you shouldn't lose another ball (unless you're channelling your inner Kevin Costner).

OMG! I received some balls from WGT today for inviting a friend. I lost two of those balls .. in a row .. in the weeds .. I believe it was right at that spot!

It's learning the hard way .. lol  ... but this post you see .. it made the pain of those balls go away. :)

LP iz Kanada

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 5:30 PM

LittleAttila:
    thanks Quijotazo for making my day!

I give that a + 1

OPY iaaRft

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 6:24 PM

chrisironsbones:

SOYEL1:

Sure this old post was a jewel too.

sabbath270:

I cant believe i didn't see this 1 before, better than any comedy I've seen on the damn TV.. What a nice laugh for a Sunday morning..

And yes, I'm all of those faces at EXACTLY the said time

Come on ESSSY, can't you see this post was a bit of fun, not meant to harm a single player on this site and then you take it personal.  Get over this $3500 Bull because its giving you a big chip on your shoulder...you wont get it back  (unless you start winning)

The OP's title is correct...We act like BA............

Best laugh I have had for ages.

2i.

P.S. reminder to self. CHANGE PANTS.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 9:21 PM

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 12:01 AM

Excellent work there Q.

I saw myself in a couple of those images!

And who ever did the "Avatar Soap Opera", funniest thing I have seen in WGT for a long time.

This thread has been very enlightening. For me at least.

Some very kind people in WGT.

and some very clever ones.

THIS, is a riot as well.
    I hope NANSTAR doesn't mind me sharing this. 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 1:15 AM

Credit for the little shorty golfer goes to Andyson Shrude, I simply copied it.

I didn't think he'd mind, and I hope I'm right, lol :)

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 7:55 AM

LittleAttila:

LP iz Kanada

Oh, an ex-pat?

Lep pozdrav iz Slovenije right back at you

RSS