Forums

Help › Forums

Finger Act

Wed, Nov 28 2012 2:13 PM (51 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:59 PM

MBaggese:

All's fun Q...many support you...but bolding the man's name (and in another reply as well) is just fueling the fire.

You mentioned how you spoke with esssy with respects, etc..

Take the high road, posting Activity logs (when no one asks 'what have you done for"xxxxx" lately", kinda make it seem as your trying to rile up esssy further and grab another response or two from him...if not, why post those screen shots or your detailed reply to him?

I mean, if it's me, and someone blocked me from posting to them on their wall, etc, I'd consider it a closed case...I'd see no need to punch out a few hundred words to him/her in the forums...I'd wipe the gum off my shoe and keep walking.

Your post are funny and cool for the vast majority of all who read them, don't muck'em up. we both know neither side looks good after a decent muck-fest;)

You are right Sir.  And, as wrong as I can be, I am just a normal guy that gets mad when unprovoked people attack me.  But still, I would give you, or any other player, the right to find any thread were I came in on hot, simply mocking someone else's opinion.  esssy has a very long reputation of doing that and I tolerated too much already.  If only you knew how nice I have tried to be to him.

So, yes, again, you are right ... No one asked me for detailed proof of deeds, but maybe this is my style ... I rather to use fact than insults ... Have I provoked him ?  I can agree with the way you see it, if I were you, from your point of view ... but only I am being bitten by these mosquitoes and only I feel the itch of these direct attacks, here and in my private box.  So, thank you for reminding me not to scratch, even when it itches a lot !!!

Anyway, this nonsense keeps happening on the forums.  Maybe I should really quit trying to cause some positive effect among other players and give up the forums for good, since not even WGT can have any control over them anymore.

Thank you for your time, advise and consideration.

PS :  esssy thinks he is the only one who knows the truth about some hidden conspiration of WGT against all of us players, hooking us into this game to get our money, or at least tried to convince me into that.  Since I didn't want to joing his army of anti-WGTing he has been attacking me and saying that I must be some sort of hidden agent hired to entertain you guys with nice pics, while WGT keeps getting our (your) money.  I wish WGT hired me ... I would accept payment in Nikeys ... lol

• Sandbaggermon
    24 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:07 PM

HAAHAHAAAahahahahahaaaaajjajajaaaaaahahaha....(snort)  you know, it ain't easy, gettin one's index finger into he proper conditioning and mental attitude to survive unscathed.  Mine had developed an itch around a split cuticle that I lost patience with and tore out a potential hangnail that had the both of us off our game and a pain in the ass to one another.... Then the poor fella developed an infection under his nail, and 3 weeks later it was no longer.  Thank gawwd I found a church free clinic, who gave me the antibiotics to eventually allow my partner to recover.  He has a weird lookin nail growin back, looks like, and his stroke is better than ever.  I hope he won't need therapy over this game. He just hates to see me go all contorted and cursing when we miss a 4 footer to save our best round ever... Golf was initially very traumatic for my index finger, and it led to severe health issues, but thank gawwd for our privatized for-profit health care industry, eh?? 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:09 PM

Quijotazo:
    Anyway, this nonsense keeps happening on the forums.  Maybe I should really quit trying to cause some positive effect among other players and give up the forums for good, since not even WGT can have any control over them anymore.

Naw...don';t stop what you're doing, so many enjoy your posts.

Hit'em well!

• Sandbaggermon
    24 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:08 AM

Quijotazo, you most likely still are a good guy, as are your supportive friends.... The slightest wavering from impeccably good dispositions happens to us all, but the happenstance of random encounters gone awry is not judgment day, and one who would choose to engage in cynical presumption and dry, sharp wit, and satirical commentary must find it presently simpler to boast of their alacrity and unrepentant attitude.  My guess is a lot of these characters were abused in their childhood, reared more toward conquering the nice little people every sociopath needs in order to maintain his dour disposition and dominate and manipulate. To bother in speculation is such worthless activity....I actually got kicked off a poker site once not long ago.  For expressing my impatience for the slow players, spending more time at the chat box than they did following the bet and such.... just sayin ''zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'' in some knitting/betting circles can lead to one's shameful departure..lol  This site is moderated... this forum has a set of ground rules we are advised to follow, and it may be esssy will have to find another web address in which to hisssss hisss way around..

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:44 AM

Quijotazo:
    Maybe I should really quit trying to cause some positive effect among other players and give up the forums for good, since not even WGT can have any control over them anymore.

Keep 'em comin'.........

treat esssy like a bold child......just ignore his posts & don't reply (as OPY says your are just feeding him)........eventually he comes round.....any post that appears on your wall just delete immediately before reading them......

:-)

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:17 AM

esssy:

Lmorgan007:

esssy:

im really starting to think theres only one real finger for this rubbish its getting overboard.

Easssy Esssy, you sound like a:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvcJqcUlYTo:550:0]

hahahahahaha so funny,,so dopey dora is your favourite show is it hehehehe

Well no it isn't, but my little daughter likes it, so it's on the telly a fair bit, which is why I thought of it when reading your post!

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:18 AM

mara43:

Quijotazo:
    Maybe I should really quit trying to cause some positive effect among other players and give up the forums for good, since not even WGT can have any control over them anymore.

Keep 'em comin'.........

treat esssy like a bold child......just ignore his posts & don't reply (as OPY says your are just feeding him)........eventually he comes round.....any post that appears on your wall just delete immediately before reading them......

:-)

Couldn't agree more.  Love reading Q's posts.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 4:51 AM

I see i have missed this one, not going to comment, said in earlier thread what i needed to say. Can't believe it did't take longer lol.  All i can say is just think if he was the owner of your country club??? Lmao. lolololool...........Put that in your pipe and smoke it.........lol.

Gerald

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 9:12 AM

Quijotazo:
     Maybe I should really quit trying to cause some positive effect among other players and give up the forums for good

Shame on You Mr Q ,, Go on and Quit .  Thats what He wants , He win,s .

You let him play his little mind game on you ,  You let him get to you , You replyed to him in his like manner ,You let him bring you down to his level , ......He win,s

Now then Sir ,  You are better than that , You are liked by 99% of us ,You need to be in control . You need to trust that WGT will be here and do the right thing .

OPY  iaaRft

RSS