Forums

Help › Forums

Finger Act

Wed, Nov 28 2012 2:13 PM (51 replies)
  • Steve442
    710 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 9:54 AM

Keep it up Q and don't let anyone detract from what you do.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 12:45 PM

Steve442:

Another classic thread from Quijotazo! I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm very happy that Q provides a reason to smile every day when I look at the forums :)

To all of our community members: take note of Quijotazo. A true class act, through and through. A lot of our players spend their free time enjoying the game of WGT. Quijotazo spends a great deal of his free time making others smile and that is something worth acknowledging.

I encourage all of our community members to follow suit, and to stay cognizant of the points that Quijotazo conveys in his posts. This is a game, you are here to have fun and if you are not having fun you are missing the point of our existence.

I personally support Quijotazo and any other member who would spend their time spreading love and support. I will not abide by any player diminishing these efforts, by any method. Quijotazo is a rare breed - someone who cares about the peace and well being of our community so much that he spend his own free time promoting and perpetuating the positive movement we have all seen and appreciated over these past few months.

Let's give it up for this community hero. Well done, Quijotazo. Nearly the entire company knows your name and we all look forward to seeing more from you, friend :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 12:55 PM

WGTpizza:

Steve442:

Another classic thread from Quijotazo! I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm very happy that Q provides a reason to smile every day when I look at the forums :)

To all of our community members: take note of Quijotazo. A true class act, through and through. A lot of our players spend their free time enjoying the game of WGT. Quijotazo spends a great deal of his free time making others smile and that is something worth acknowledging.

I encourage all of our community members to follow suit, and to stay cognizant of the points that Quijotazo conveys in his posts. This is a game, you are here to have fun and if you are not having fun you are missing the point of our existence.

I personally support Quijotazo and any other member who would spend their time spreading love and support. I will not abide by any player diminishing these efforts, by any method. Quijotazo is a rare breed - someone who cares about the peace and well being of our community so much that he spend his own free time promoting and perpetuating the positive movement we have all seen and appreciated over these past few months.

Let's give it up for this community hero. Well done, Quijotazo. Nearly the entire company knows your name and we all look forward to seeing more from you, friend :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Daaaaaaaaang!

Sum1 bussed out der thasoreruss!   

Seriously, my name is LC and I approve this message!

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 12:59 PM

Steve442:

I said before :  "Just toss some humanity into anything ... wait ... and see".

I have been a WGT player since June 22nd 2011.  Never interacted with these forums until I started experiencing technical problems with the release of Flash 11.3 on August 2012.

Got bitten by the "posting-bug" and very soon realized that there was too much frustration, insults, confrontation, disrespect and sarcasm among players.

My old technical problems have been resolved already thanks to the help I received from "the good guys here".  I thank this community for that.

In Costa Rica we say :  "Por querer hacer santos, terminé cagando sapos" (In the attempt to do good, frogs came out instead).  So, my most sincere apologies to all of you.

Good golfing everyone and see you on the field ... Cheers ;)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 1:36 PM

WGTpizza:

Another classic thread from ... a simple WGT player ...

- WGTpizza

Too much of attention and acknowledgement wasn't something I was looking for and least deserved, so all I can say is that WE DEFINITELY should have PLAIN FUN when playing and interacting on WGT.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 1:58 PM

hyena64:
    You, sir, owe no one an apology for anything. I echo what Pizza & others have said. You are good for the community & if you leave the forums, the darkness wins

Like it or not Mr Q ,  You have fans who look foward to your posts and the smiles that you bring us ,  The community Need,s people like you,  And Yancy  , And Andyson .

Please dont let a Frog stop you !

OPY  iaaRft

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:21 PM

hyena64:

You, sir, owe no one an apology for anything. I echo what Pizza & others have said. You are good for the community & if you leave the forums, the darkness wins, so to speak. You do what you do please. We all need a little laugh, sunshine & good will in our lives, especially me. Don't let anything deter you. Carry on sir.  Take care & take comfort that you are very welcome here. In my opinion, you have single handed raised the entire forum to a better & brighter state. Don't turn that light off please.

+1

You are good people...

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 11:05 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

WGTquijo sounds great!

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 1:44 AM

Much finer players truly deserve way more attention, for their great performances, the way they share good tips, their gentlemanly attitude and their great sense of humor and fellowship, in and out of the field ... like most of my (let me call you) true-WGT-friends.

My humble admiration and sincerity to all of you ...

... "you know who you are ... the nice ones ... not only because you are nice to me or to your close friends only ... but because you are always giving some good help and vibes to this beautiful virtual community ... knowing that you must be great guys to hang around with" ...

Hit'em all straight fellas ... Cheers !

RSS