• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:14 PM

It feeds off your replys People .

OPY  iaaRft

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:30 PM

What I don't get is everybody seems to think this is funny stuff except esssy???

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:40 PM

opyeuclid:
    It feeds off your replys People
    OPY  iaaRft
    You are right OPY.  Tell you what ? ... Last time a player gifted me with a pack of Nikes (500c), all I could do was act upon my humble education and say : "thank you" ... not this horrible display I am receiving for gifting someone else, instead.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:50 PM

Boomerboy44:

What I don't get is everybody seems to think this is funny stuff except esssy???

Another thread that is not esssy's approved :  "We act like babies"

Beware of trying to bring some laughter to the WGT forums anymore.  And for Christ's sake ... never try to please anyone by gifting them with 500c Nikey's ! ... you'll find yourself under a furious and personal attack.

Somebody please warn "YancyCan" ... I don't think his publications will pass the esssy's standards either.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:42 PM

Quijotazo:
    is not esssy's approved

All's fun Q...many support you...but bolding the man's name (and in another reply as well) is just fueling the fire.

You mentioned how you spoke with esssy with respects, etc..,,

Take the high road, posting Activity logs (when no one asks 'what have you done for"xxxxx" lately", kinda make it seem as your trying to rile up esssy further and grab another response or two from him...if not, why post those screen shots or your detailed reply to him?

I mean, if it's me, and someone blocked me from posting to them on their wall, etc, I'd consider it a closed case...I'd see no need to punch out a few hundred words to him/her in the forums...I'd wipe the gum off my shoe and keep walking.

Your post are funny and cool for the vast majority of all who read them, don't muck'em up. we both know neither side looks good after a decent muck-fest;)

RSS