Forums

Help › Forums

Something I did fixed my browsers

Thu, Nov 29 2012 8:17 AM (24 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 7:16 PM

I take offense at being called a plonker, you baboso.

Gamebooster is a total waste of time anyway, if you didn't know already. It only does what anyone with 1/2 a brain cell should do on their computer if it is used for gaming of any sort.

So stick that in your tapas and choke on it.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 7:18 PM

Don't blink.....LMAO

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 9:00 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    Gamebooster is a total waste of time anyway, if you didn't know already. It only does what anyone with 1/2 a brain cell should do on their computer if it is used for gaming of any sort.

Oneye we had this discussion before . Yes it is fairly easy to do without this program but its faster to just use it . One click to start and one click to end instead of doing each service 1 by 1 right ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 9:20 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    I take offense at being called a plonker,

You should get out more then.....you'll soon get used to it !!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 10:30 PM

You are an obnoxious little pillock, and ur mother should give you more beatings so that u learn respect.

• AussieDog
    94 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:30 PM

Hmmmm a Spanish pillock and an Icelandic plonker, sounds awefully like two expat Brits out chest thumping, but wouldn't a Spanish Bullock and an Icelandic Haddock be more likely? :)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 12:31 AM

oneeyedjohn:

You are an obnoxious little pillock, and ur mother should give you more beatings so that u learn respect.

Me ??? Oh boy my poor poor momma LOL.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 2:58 AM

wldthng016400:

By the way I have not used it in a long while because I don't need it with this computer I built last May. I also heard word that the free version was going to be discontinued??? 

Seems that they decided against discontinuing the free version but instead teamed up with Razer and now Game Booster is Razer Game booster and is still free,

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 3:01 AM

YankeeJim:

I'll bet they sent him to the msconfig file.  A little attention there and Gamebooster is moot.  :-)

YankeeJim:

I'll bet they sent him to the msconfig file.  A little attention there and Gamebooster is moot.  :-)

True. But the changes made using Game booster are only in effect until you shut it down and return to normal mode. It is much easier than using msconfig and there are a few things that gamebooster can change that can't be done through msconfig.

That being said I do prefer Gboost as it is slightly more powerful and boosts my PC better than Game Booster.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 5:00 AM

borntobesting:
    True. But the changes made using Game booster are only in effect until you shut it down and return to normal mode. It is much easier than using msconfig and there are a few things that gamebooster can change that can't be done through msconfig.

The point is, you do it once with msconfig and forget about it.   :-)

RSS