Forums

Help › Forums

WOW

Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:44 PM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 8:22 PM

I have never seen WGT manipulate games like I have tonight. When you are 3-4 up with 4 holes to go and your game goes to hell. Players who can't hit a fairway start to drop 30 foot putts, and come back and win. don't give me the bull crap anymore. This is a total joke. It is a set up from the get go. That is my take on this game now, say what you want. I have seen way too much of this nonsense. Makes no sense, other than keeping less skilled players spending money and keep trying. It has been so obvious, all I can do is laugh.

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 12:55 AM

I had an agent from the XFiles who knew the truth was out there.  The wgt nazi squad sent in the MIB and neuralyzed her.  The only creature who knows the truth now is. A squirrel with hairy nuts. Your mission renni, if you decide to accept it. Find that squirrel. Find the TRUTH! 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 4:48 AM

I know, I know, sounds like a ridiculous post, but my goodness. I'm not saying I am being singled out by no means. It just doesn't make any sense, when this happens like a flip of a switch. I have seen it work both ways, I have been 3 down, not able to do anything, and then I will make ridiculous putts for bird. This being a computer game, it just seems strange for this to happen. If your basically doing everything right, then shots should at least be close to what you planned for, not out of bounds or a 80 cleveland with full bs going 80 yrds in a 19 mph head wind. Not whining here, I will get Yancy and Mel to investigate this un-explainable.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:23 AM

I want chocolate.

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:44 PM

When this has happened to me. Or something similar . I have always chalked it up to having a bad day. Or i have gotten over confident in my laughable abilities on wgt. Then reality smacks me down like a red headed step child.

This is a programmed game. Anyone clever enough to collect and input all the data necessary to make a game like this reality. Is clever enough to have "secretly" input programs. These programs would have certain variables that trigger activation. Once activated. they target what they were programmed to do.

I do not believe you are being paranoid. I think if this happens to you on a regular basis. It is your type of game play. That sets off these "triggers."  Try recording your game play. See when these "attacks" happen the most.  Maybe its when you play a member(s) of a specific tier. Or a combination of tiers. 

I am not saying wgt did this. BUT, had i created this game. Being a deviant with a twisted sense of humor.  I would have paid bonuses to the most creative programmer, who came up with one of these "bugs"

Cya's

RSS