In the Spirit of Giving

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:58 PM (23 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:04 PM

YankeeJim:

Heh-I'd settle for a Jason Giambi thong.  :-D

Oh :( . Thanks for that mental image Jimbo (not). The only thong image I want bouncin' around in my head don't have a guys' name on it !

Doc :)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:10 PM

renniw52:

I need a pair without the Ouch Pouch. LMAO Doc.

Renni,

From the looks of that set , you need a freakin' wheelbarrow ! I was doin' a little surfin' for a squirrel ornament fer my Christmas tree and stumbled on that image. Fer some reason it made me think of you. Happy Holidays m'friend.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:13 PM

Doc ,, I sent you a PM on 11/23  .. Did you get it . ?

OPY  iaaRft

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:42 PM
    Opy, Yea , I replied twice to you about that. Thanks m'friend, don't know why my mail's not goin' through. Bought that Moose mug for the wife two years ago, one of her favorite presents and movies, lol. Doc :)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 4:45 PM

The Very Best to you and yours also Doc. Maybe a few of us nut cases can get together for a few rounds during the holidays. Always enjoy the squirrel images. Last year, I think it was Andyson, had me as one of the top 10 Xmas toys. The fun never ends, and I love it. Now Q has joined in.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:21 PM

renniw52:
    . The fun never ends, and I love it. Now Q has joined in.

Yes indeed, "Q" helps spread the fun and frivolity around. Don't get me wrong, I have my own issues with how this site operates, but, I have decided to keep "tilting at windmills" in a humorous manor as opposed to saying what I truly think. WGT claims this is as real as it gets, I tend to agree with that. In the "real" world, if I said what I truly thought, more than likely I would be incarcerated ( at least ) or, more than likely, disposed of. In the "virtual" world I can only be "silenced" which many might prefer, but, would prove to be terminally boring, effectually accomplishing the same thing. Viva the revolution ! ( Within' guidelines of course).

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:51 PM

Doc, there are several of us on here, who appreciate and look forward to the humor. We know all of this is done without any disrespect at all, and is meant for the humor. I am sure that the WGT admin staff know who we are, and let us do this. I never have, nor will I ever do anything to intentionally degrade, or put someone down on this site. There will always be over sensitive people who take offense. I just ask that they browse over a post, if it is not to their standards, then kindly move on and not ruin it for the NUTS who are enjoying themselves on here. Smiles make the world go round. that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:09 PM

renniw52:
    WGT admin staff know who we are

Santa has his eye,s on you , He has been watching as to see Who has been naughty or nice in the forums , , 

OPY  iaaRft

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:37 PM

You got king kong size?

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:57 AM

navigater:
    You got king kong size?

Nope, sry, they're only available in boxers,