Forums

Help › Forums

Santa Squirrel, 12 Days of Xmas.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 4 2012 5:52 PM (22 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:09 PM

It has not been the best year for me, I took a huge hit financially with my job situation, the wife has been diagnosed with diabetes, and several other issues. Regardless, I have kept a roof over our heads, and food on the table. All bills paid on time, and have had the pleasure of spending time with my friends on WGT. Enough about me. I want to play Santa Squirrel for the members of WGT. Starting right now, I want you to tell me, what has brought joy to you this year. I will pick the winner from the first 5 posts each day. This is the 1st of the 12 days. I will start a new post as soon as I am able each day for 12 days, example 2nd day, 3rd day, etc. I may look at your profile and see what balls you are using and send you a sleeve. Presents should be a surprise, so have fun with this. The first day starts right now.

Renni

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:10 PM

Very nice idea Renniw, I look forward to reading some good stuff here!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:13 PM

I can only take the stories as being true, so please remember the spirit of the season. If you want to fabricate something just to win a prize, stop and think, what you may be taking away from someone who may really deserve it. It's all up to you.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:16 PM

Thank you for sharing your story, renni, and I look forward to seeing this thread develop. Let's keep things classy :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:23 PM

Thank you Legend and Pizza. I hope this turns into a great post, and I can do a little something for a few folks here.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:39 PM

Let's see...the players:

A donkey

58 yo she-man

3 bottles of cheap to-kill-ya

and a 500 peso hotel room.

Now picture this...

oh ...sorry...never mind.

Good on ya Ren!

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:28 PM

renniw52:
    and have had the pleasure of spending time with my friends on WGT.

Not looking for a prize, don't have a good story to tell... but, it did make me smile to see that this 'extremely frustrating at times but yet strangely addictive' game is bringing joy to people's lives. Merry Christmas squirrel-man Ren.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:53 PM

renniw52:

It has not been the best year for me, I took a huge hit financially with my job situation, the wife has been diagnosed with diabetes, and several other issues. Regardless, I have kept a roof over our heads, and food on the table. All bills paid on time, and have had the pleasure of spending time with my friends on WGT. Enough about me. I want to play Santa Squirrel for the members of WGT. Starting right now, I want you to tell me, what has brought joy to you this year. I will pick the winner from the first 5 posts each day. This is the 1st of the 12 days. I will start a new post as soon as I am able each day for 12 days, example 2nd day, 3rd day, etc. I may look at your profile and see what balls you are using and send you a sleeve. Presents should be a surprise, so have fun with this. The first day starts right now.

Renni

Great stuff you do Renni. In the Spirit of the thread I do have something to share. After losing my beloved Golden Retriever 2 years ago we've been dog sitting  neighbor dogs instead of getting one of our own . It's been such a joy having new spirits in the house even for only a weekend or a week. We feel like Grandparents. We fill their bellies with treats and let them do everything they're not allowed to do in their own homes. Each has their own personality that I've come to love and cherish. It's been nothing but joy this year sharing our home with our buddies Sasha, Sammy, Ben, Rexy, Abby, Peppe, Jupiter and Copper.

~CD~

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:12 PM

Calling it a night, will check for the first gift tomorrow morning.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:07 PM

Should be a really interesting thread, looking forward to it...Gr8 idea renni..

RSS