Rens  Jerky

omg omg omg

and i feel lucky to get it

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:09 PM

renniw52:
    It has not been the best year for me,

Sorry to hear of your troubles Ren...... quite inspirational on how you pushed through and continued to keep on keepin on.

What has brought me joy this year, is this new mouthwash that I found at the local shopping store.

Classy Mouthwash in Jack Daniels Bottle

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:09 AM

HP, that was my mouth wash of choice for many years. I went from the occasional rinse, to an obsession with rinsing. I had to set it down several months ago for good. I thought it was making my problems easier to deal with, instead it was making my liver very unhappy. My Doctor said it was my choice, he wasn't going to preach to a bull head. I sure do miss my Old Uncle Jack, but my liver enzymes are getting back to somewhat normal. Great picture though. LOL

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:18 AM

renniw52:

It has not been the best year for me, I took a huge hit financially with my job situation, the wife has been diagnosed with diabetes, and several other issues. Regardless, I have kept a roof over our heads, and food on the table. All bills paid on time, and have had the pleasure of spending time with my friends on WGT. Enough about me. I want to play Santa Squirrel for the members of WGT. Starting right now, I want you to tell me, what has brought joy to you this year. I will pick the winner from the first 5 posts each day. This is the 1st of the 12 days. I will start a new post as soon as I am able each day for 12 days, example 2nd day, 3rd day, etc. I may look at your profile and see what balls you are using and send you a sleeve. Presents should be a surprise, so have fun with this. The first day starts right now.

Renni

Renni: 

What a superb thing to do. Sounds like 2012 has been challenging, and you have been up to the challenge! Good luck and god bless. I hope you enjoy my reply, but ask that if you choose me, no gifts...I simply enjoy the positivity. Save the gifts for others.

This made me extremely happy yesterday, when I discovered it...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:41 AM

That was superb Iva. Last year, a week before Xmas I was in the check out line at Kroger. The lady in front of me checking out, just started bellowing out Silver Bells. She was an older black lady, and what a voice she had. within a minute the whole store was singing. the manager came to the register after the song ended, gave her a big hug and comped her entire grocery order. I'm sure the Salvation Army bell ringer outside got a full pot fast. It was definitely an unscripted happening, that brought a few minutes of joy to a lot of people.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 6:21 AM

We need a few more stories so I can start the 2nd day.

• birdie1960
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 7:39 AM

Absoooooooooooooooluty  Uplifting !!!

Just what I needed in My Day !! I wish I could of been in that mall to feel the vibration of fellow men and woman praising !

Thank You Ren !!

Dovey !

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:19 PM

No body else had anything bring them Joy this year? My my what a sad situation.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 3:46 PM

Hey Iva-

Nice video, but you really need to check this one out too, it has 39 million hits, really puts me in the spirit! Enjoy.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:14 PM

It has been a good year ,  I made Tour Master , Made some good friends , Got to play some games with some of the Big names here at WGT ,  We all got to have fun with Andysons comic captions And make fun of Icon and Pizza , And Chad , We also got to see this thing of random Gifting .  Yes some of us have a touch of WGT burnout and dont play like we did at one time , But the forums have givin some of them players a new way to still be part of a game we all care for .  I also think WGT has grown this year with how things are delt with in the forums Thank you to the new guy WGT Pizza here to help WGTIcon deal with all the boys and girls here in WGT land .  We should all be happy for the friends we have here and the good times them friendships bring us .

OPY    iaaRft

RSS