Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas Cancelled.

Sat, Dec 8 2012 7:04 AM (19 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 3:20 PM

No problem Francois, most of my posts are nonsense, this one had a little thought to it. I will make a few people happy.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 3:41 PM

renniw52:
    most of my posts are nonsense

That is not true ,, You say what is on your mind be it good or bad and I think that is who we here in WGT land have come to know in you Sir ,  You dont sugar coat what you say when something is not right ..  Good for you .

OPY    iaaRft

PS  Thank You for the gift of a sleeve of balls Sir .

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 4:23 PM

renniw52:
    Total lack of participation has caused me to lose my giving spirit. I tried to be Santa Squirrel. The best to all during the holidays.

Merry Xmas to you too Ren, 

I'd have shared some stories, but didn't want to take a chance on snatching the balls off the squirrel;)

Hang in there!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:54 PM

What a shame Renn, i saw the first 2 days and couldn't better what was offered, so I kept quiet.  Anyway, sod Xmas, let's celebrate New Year better. 

My birthday is on New Years' Eve, every year the same, a huge disappointment generally, whatever I do. Perhaps the anticipation is too much and I just feel let down. As Ive gotten older I have begun to not bother at all, and have even ended up watching the fireworks on TV at midnight, or some silly bugger dressed in a kilt blowing bagpipes and singing daft songs, or dancing on top of a couple of swords.

More often though I get rat - assed during the day and end up sleeping it off late evening, waking up just after midnight usually.

New Year's resolutions - hahaha

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:57 PM

My bad Renniw, I have been working on gathering more nuts to feed the kids :)

Catch my drift?   lol

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:59 PM

Renni, regardless of how it worked (works ) out, this was a most generous effort on your part to bring a holiday spirit to these forums and you are to be commended for that. My best to you and yours for the holidays.

Doc :)

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 6:07 AM

Renni.... It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

You showed the love....it just wasn't taken. Good work anyway.

If it helps..... My son has joined me in Sweden for a years stay. Had not seen him other than on Skype for 2 years.....and now I get an X-Mas with him.

If this inspires a gift.....pass it on to another.

I got the best gift of all this year sitting on my couch right now.

But..... I am going to buy myself a Level 92 Ghost putter for X-Mas.

A special ...... To-Me....From-Me ........cause I love me gift.

Cheers and best wishes to you and your family.

Hac.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 6:50 AM

My sincere and Best Holiday Wishes to all on this post.. I have been doing what I said I would. I just gave the 6th day of Xmas gift to a new Legend. I don't know this player, but felt he could use the Callies to start practicing from the tips. Now I need to buy more credits, I still have 6 more days of gifting. Hac, enjoy the time with your son, mine are grown, and you never get those moments back.

Wishing all the best.

Renni

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 6:54 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    New Year's resolutions - hahaha

The best one is to be there for the next one,worked for me for 71 years.

know  DOUBT ill get it wrong one year.

hope its not this year.

RSS