Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Caption Contest Dec. 2012

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:24 AM (94 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 5:54 PM

Here's your chance to contribute to the next WGT National Enquirer!

Our inside source tells us the WGT Christmas Party was held last night and they sent us a photo of President Chad Nelson dressed as Santa holding a conversation with two members of the redoubtable Community Management/Forum Police team sitting on his lap.  None other than WGTIcon and WGTPizza!

Post here, on this thread,  what you think the three of them in the photo below were talking (or thinking) about.

The best entry will be featured on the cover of the next Enquirer and will receive two sleeves of balls. Frappefort and Opyeuclid have graciously donated one sleeve each!   Thanks guys!

The deadline for submissions is Saturday December 15th at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Entries will be judged by me on originality, relevancy, and humor.   Multiple entries are allowed. Campaigning is allowed.  The only thing not allowed really is changing the photo below.

Decision of the judge is final mostly. And I reserve editorial right to modify your entry to fit the bubble, etc. Please check the Posting Guidelines before making your entry.  Keep it clean!!  ;o)

Let's see 'em people!

Example:

Santa: Ho! Ho! Ho! Well, well have you two boys been naughty or nice this year? Hmmm?

WGTPizza:  Um, Are we counting the microphone thing?

WGTIcon (thinking):Oooooh, I wonder if he heard about me on the Xerox machine?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:27 PM

Chad: Guys do you think the bubble ball was enough?

Icon: Boss we have some guys doing some really great things for Xmas.

Pizza: We need to stop Legend Crusher, Mr. Caddie and Renniw, they are making us look terrible.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:30 PM

Santa: "Would you guys sit still! Now tell me what you want for Christmas"

Pizza: "I want people in the forums to like me"

Icon: "Well, maybe if you'd stop telling them they aren't customers and using that stupid "Stay Classy" tag line they might!"

Santa: "NEXT!"

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:33 PM

Chad: Wow, who are these guys spending all this money on Xmas gifts?

Icon: They are some of the players who really seem to care about the community.

Pizza: Joy To The World. What a Classy Bunch. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:45 PM

I better stop now, before I get myself in trouble.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:02 PM

Santa: You know.... both of you boys are on the "naughty List".

Icon: Darn, I was hoping for Tour Legend tier this year!

Pizza: I was hoping for a more satisfying job!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:08 PM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:41 PM

i excude myself from any price ,  from this great  funny thread .  But  i will be writting some  just  to have  fun , maybee have one that will start   the participents ,and make  some smile .   Here is my first one (excuse spelling again) .             Santa C : You boys been good this year  what would you like .                  Kidpizza: i would love to be vice President of WGT.                           Kidicon :  i would like the presidentcy  of WGT.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 8:02 PM

Here is one  for adults.......        Santachad; What are you searching for  pizza.   Kidpizza: i droped my marbles  .       Kidicon:  Geezzz   i am growing  taler  all of a secound.                         OK  Andy   take this one off if you want but with the picture looks i could not help  but write this .                                                                               WGTicon and Pizza  , will moderate me in time  LOL        

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 8:10 PM

Last one tonight .  LOL       Santa:   what would you like kids.    Kidpizza: i would like a sleeve  of 600 credits X black balls Please.                     Kidicon : I would love the red Double Y  balls comming out soon  at 1000 credits for a sleeve.

RSS