Forums

Help › Forums

Hardware & WGT game play

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 13 2012 5:20 AM (27 replies)
  • Hoangvn10
    162 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:27 AM

I use 32" Sony Bravia, the course looks vry beautyful, and feel better than using laptop, lol.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:36 AM

andyson:

Chris, if you right click on the game client window and select Quality does it say High?  Just wondering.  The game settings and flash window settings don't always agree.  If I set the quality in game settings the window matches, if I set the quality in the flash window the game settings don't always match.  Seems the game client updates Flash but Flash doesn't update the game client s/w.

yes, it's on high .. maybe noteworthy to mention that my Flash player is set not to auto update .. i enabled that since the Flash 11.2 fiasco .. so my Flash player is as follows: 

ActiveX Version: 11.2.202.235

Plug-in version: 10.3.183.20

don't know if that's got anything to do with it .. don't know enough about this ..

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:39 AM

chris5214:
    don't know if that's got anything to do with it .. don't know enough about this ..

It just might, actually.

I support your decision to turn off the auto update if you think the CURRENT version of Flash is not working for you, but 11.5 is out now, so I would give that a shot and see if you notice a difference.

Although Flash updates are often broken, they correct them fairly quickly.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:44 AM

WGTpizza:
    , but 11.5 is out now, so I would give that a shot and see if you notice a difference.

Bad move. It may work but won't be any better than what he has. You don't mess with something that isn't broke. I've been using that version of Flash since it came out and  I don't see anything on my end that could be better.

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:46 AM

Is there or was there a flash update today? The flash on my phone updated today. But so far I have seen updates on my PC. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:47 AM

YankeeJim:
    Bad move

Not even worth a shot? Just update your flash player. Dont like it? Revert. Your call, that's my advice :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:50 AM

WGTpizza:
    Dont like it? Revert.

Heh. This is exactly where the fun begins if you don't know how to. 

@Sting-What OS is on your phone?

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:56 AM

YankeeJim:

WGTpizza:
    Dont like it? Revert.

Heh. This is exactly where the fun begins if you don't know how to. 

@Sting-What OS is on your phone?

It not such a bad move as you might think Jim. When I manually updated all my browsers to the latest version 2 weeks ago every thing went smoothly. And it is too easy to change back wit CD and Maxthon because of how they handle flash files. Much easier than Chrome and or FF. Just copy the new file from  your Adode  folder in what ever system folder your version of winds is.Then delete the old file and paste the new file and your done. If it doesn't work well just delete the new file and go to your recycle bin chose the old file and select restore and your done. Couldn't be easier and it is perfectly safe. Check out the post on my wall from Oldbayrunner for the exact way to update Maxthon. It is the same with CD.

Phone OS Android 4.0.4

It is not supported by Google any longer but you can download it directly from Adobe and it works.  at least until the next Google update and then it might not work.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 12:00 PM

borntobesting:

Android 4.0.4

It is not supported by Google any longer but you can download it directly from Adobe and it works at least until the next Google update and then it might not work.

Thank you. I have this OS and can't figure out how to get Flash on it. 

Heh-I saw your pre-edit post and was saying how odd it was that you responded because I almost referenced you having tried the new Flash. What you said is appropriate and I would share it here. Me, I'm a happy clam right where I'm at.  ;-)

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 12:13 PM

borntobesting:

Is there or was there a flash update today? The flash on my phone updated today. But so far I have seen updates on my PC. 

Yes, flash version was updated today.  Version is 11.502.135

RSS