Forums

Help › Forums

how long will my posts be moderated for .

Wed, Jul 17 2024 6:42 PM (21 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,474 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:51 PM

Been playing here for roughly 3 years and being a bit of a comedian i posted a couple of risky moving images which i thought were funny . Never intended to offend but wgt thought otherwise . What,s the normal time frame for my posts to be moderated for .

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:16 AM

I could be wrong but I don't think it's a specific time frame . . . more the number of posts you make that don't break the rules of posting in the forum.

That's not to say you could post 20 acceptable posts in 1 day and be unmoderated the next I'm guessing . . . just up to whoever makes these decisions to decide that you've taken your punishment and learned your lesson you naughty boy you lol.

Here's hoping you're free soon buddy :)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:31 AM

There is nothing normal about having posts moderated Craigsie. Therefore there is no normal time limit, but that which is applied by normal people to normal happenstance under normal constraints of effective normalcy. One might even think that someone was given a new ball and told they could bounce it wherever they pleased and not have to worry that everyone ( with few exceptions ) saw the bouncing ball and thought unto themselves " Oh my, who gave the special kid that ball, that could hurt someone"

So to assimilate data to date;

The special kid who was given the bouncy ball has bounced the bouncy ball, whilst grinning all the time and knocked lots of people sideways and still hasn't reached due tolerance due to some internal flaw in the management where perhaps a grown up hasn't noticed how the bouncy ball being bounced bouncily has upset what wasn't upset before and removed from post (!) the bouncer of bouncy balls.

I can't make it clearer than that, and because I cannot pronounce my th's I cannot also say fairer than that then either.

I can't be alone in enjoying your posts Craigsie. Apparently, someone IS alone in finding them less favoured.

Lizzie xx

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:33 AM

e-mail them , its what i had to do ...

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:28 AM

I guess they have time for moderating the hard way :) I been here for almost 9 monhts and get banned for stating my views and thoughts . As long as you brown nose you should be fine. Thanks Pizza

• craigswan
    31,474 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:09 PM

your still funny lizzie . merry christmas . I have a great animation of santa wiggling his bottom but looks like nobody will see it .

ps - does this post count as being one step nearer being set free by wgt .

Think i will console myself by putting extra strong garlic and red hot chillies on my wgtpizza .

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:16 PM

craigswan:
    Think i will console myself by putting extra strong garlic and red hot chillies on my wgtpizza .

That sounds delicious :D

Your account is not under moderation at this time.... not sure why you had a delay in posting. Were you able to give THIS post without delay?

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• craigswan
    31,474 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:58 PM

think i am free to post again pizza . Will not go so close to the edge again .

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 1:06 PM

give us the santa wiggle then craig :)

RSS