Forums

Help › Forums

how long will my posts be moderated for .

Wed, Jul 17 2024 6:42 PM (21 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:04 PM

craigswan:

think i am free to post again pizza . Will not go so close to the edge again .

Oh puh leeaase.

You are so much better than kow towing to the domineering thinkling Craigsie. As a matter of pride, you should recant that bit of tosh about not going so close to the edge again. If this is the intent of the Wgt new order, then I want no part of it where grown up human beings with or without a sense of fun and humour feel the need to become craven and base. Shame on Wgt if this is indeed the case.

Hold up your head Craig, and raise the two fingers for which our forbears drew victory from the mud at Agincourt.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:11 PM

Hip Hip Hurray. Craig my man, you must remember me from the Alleycats. Post on brother, you have an army of supporters. Let the moderation begin, and the rebuttals to such moderation trump them in spades.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:21 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    If this is the intent of the Wgt new order

Hahaha calm down Lizzie, not everything is worthy of revolution!

It's not even known why he was on moderation, most likely a slip up by one of our moderators, or maybe he was just experiencing a technical error... the world may never know!

The good news is he is currently not on moderation, nor did he have any reason to apologize. Hold your head up, Craigswan, you are among the community members in good standing :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:26 PM

Dang Piz, now that is the way to make friends and influence people. Chad who? Pizza Pizza Pizza. Sorry man, am I moderated?

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:36 PM

Prob not but being yer a tree rat ya outta B....lmao

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:00 PM

I got your tree rat, you old plank polisher, lol.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:47 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Therefore there is no normal time limit, but that which is applied by normal people to normal happenstance under normal constraints of effective normalcy.

Say what now?  :)

• BammDig7
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2024 6:58 AM

Or how many posts must one post to be able to receive the ability to post when wanting to post?

• craigswan
    31,474 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2024 7:12 PM
    An oldie from the past . When i was bothered . Still Lizzie liked me .
RSS