Forums

Help › Forums

I did it :(

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:20 PM (6 replies)
  • Txbhoy
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:34 PM

Just got to the bigs, Legend.  Any advice on balls or clubs? So hard to sort through.

Cheers

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:51 PM

You got to Legend.....you already know whats up :-)  Congrats !!!!

• WRWil
    42 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:11 PM

Congrats! 

From what I see on your profile you've got the equipment. You're not gonna hit all your approaches within 10 feet so play a lot of unlimited stroke play rounds to get better at putting. Have fun playing and before you know it your scores get lower.

Good Luck!     WRWil

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:29 PM

Congrats, hit me up for a game and we can hack up the course...lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:16 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Congrats, hit me up for a game and we can hack up the course...lol

Firstly congrats from me and I am sure you will adjust to the new tees quickly. Your equipment is up to the task but now its re-learning your approach shots.

Take up LC's offer - hes a great player and patient too lol and you could learn a lot. Having said that I am happy to do the same but all you will learn from me, is how NOT to do things lol.

Mosy importantly is have fun!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:46 PM

Txbhoy:
    Just got to the bigs, Legend.

Congrats mate!

Its not a lot different than T.Master, some awkward drives, longer approach shots is about all.

oh, and far and few between RG wins :(

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:20 PM

Yep well done and with only 7 posts as well,lol

You will have a period of adjustment for sure, green speed and the different lines off the tee and longer approaches in most cases.

I enjoyed being a good TM, but being Legend is even better. You will grow into it very quickly.

RSS