Help › Forums

Stealing My Balls !!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 2 2011 1:14 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SteadiEddie
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 10:43 PM

Been playing a lot so I have been buying lot's of balls.Not going to buy anymore.You (WGT) keep stealing balls even a 12 yo could find! Matter of fact,the little buggers do every Sunday morning......A 1 stroke penalty is plenty provided I didn't drown my ball.regards,Eddie

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 9:22 AM

WOW! ... Thank GOD!!

I read the title of this post and thought my wife was playing!   

• KCDUFFER
    71 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 12:00 AM

This is BS !

I just concluded a Match Play round in which I had lost a ball on the next to last hole. I tee'd off with a new ball won the hole, the match was over. Upon reaching the main menu it switched from 10 balls to 9 balls. This has happened 6-8 times in the last 2 weeks except I hadn't lost a ball prior to the last hole. WTF WGT, has it come to outright stealing to make money?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 7:26 AM

Snaike:

WOW! ... Thank GOD!!

I read the title of this post and thought my wife was playing!   

You and me Both

• KCDUFFER
    71 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2011 6:13 PM

Its the truth people, they've stolen a dozen of mine while I watched.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2011 6:32 PM

KCDUFFER:

This is BS !

I just concluded a Match Play round in which I had lost a ball on the next to last hole. I tee'd off with a new ball won the hole, the match was over. Upon reaching the main menu it switched from 10 balls to 9 balls. This has happened 6-8 times in the last 2 weeks except I hadn't lost a ball prior to the last hole. WTF WGT, has it come to outright stealing to make money?

I think I learned this stuff when I was 3 or 4 yo`s old.

You started with 10 balls - you lost one ball during your round , you have 9 balls left.

or Sam had 3 lollies pops , he dropped one on the way home he only has 2 left now.

I had 9 friends when I started playing , I did not like one & deleted that person I have 8 friends now lol

What happens here after the round has finished they take the ball of the total count of balls remaining , They can not do it during the game

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 1:22 AM

KCDUFFER:

This is BS !

I just concluded a Match Play round in which I had lost a ball on the next to last hole. I tee'd off with a new ball won the hole, the match was over. Upon reaching the main menu it switched from 10 balls to 9 balls. 

Give this man a trophy! 

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 8:09 AM

TheLighterDark:

KCDUFFER:

This is BS !

I just concluded a Match Play round in which I had lost a ball on the next to last hole. I tee'd off with a new ball won the hole, the match was over. Upon reaching the main menu it switched from 10 balls to 9 balls. 

Give this man a trophy! 

Nine balls!!! Medical science is amazed!!!!!!!!!!!

(But how can he find a Speedo that fits?)

• Dyna123
    14 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 10:36 AM

LMMFAO thats funny, cant find this comedy any where else! so is there a cover charge to come in here, so i see it's $5 a head to get in and $2.50 a pop for drinks and i only have $20 and now i spent $5 of that $20 that leaves me with $15 and i can get 6 drinks at $2.50 but i had ran a tab and drank only 5 that means they owe me $2.50 and never gave it to me that b*tch took my last $2.50 for a tip WTF ah oh well what can u do u cant fight it LOL. oh we're talkin WGT here sorry thought this was a b*tch fest for drinker's

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 11:04 AM

LOL

I got my 2.5yo son lined up 10 rocks up on the ground & he was able to count to 10. I then took one rock away is words were (daddy there is only 9 rocks now)

• PAGES
RSS