Forums

Help › Forums

anybody gay in the south wales area

Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:21 AM (27 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 7:35 PM

Y'all got any golf bags in Rassberry???.........LMAO!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 1:00 AM

ThIs.....  is a forum troll, inciting comments from a relatively controversial tolpic

• ErnieOgilvy
    48 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 11:07 AM

This is not really the place for advertising anything other than your golfing prowess.Why not spring for the cost of Grinder App and bobs your aunty. Then all you have to do is weed out the non-golfers. 

PS If anyone has lab gear for making Crystal Meth ... 

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 6:20 PM

Thank you Sir I most humbly accept your Honorarium of Form Troll. I will add it to my other Honors.   :-))  Oh by the way are you yourself from South Wales?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 8:51 PM

I personally don't even see why he had to mention he was gay. Although being gay does seem to be the new fad, this just isn't the place to be advertising it in my opinion. A simple "hey I'm ryan and would like to add some new friends that are as interested in playing golf as I am" Maybe then while you are playing with those new friends, you can drop the gay bomb on them and go from there......during your personal time in game, not in public forum. Nothing wrong with being gay, just don't need it being advertised on a golf  games' forum.

By the way, I hope you've been lucky in finding new friends  :)

Merry Christmas

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 9:02 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:03 AM

Rummor has it the Pro Shop will be offering a new GPS in the new year. Be the first in your club to own one, for only 1000cr. Optional studded pink leather carring case.

GayPersonSearcher.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:21 AM

I agree with TWade -- this is not the "platform" for such divisive subjects. WGT should have removed the post. 

RSS