Forums

Help › Forums

Goodbye Cruel World!!!

Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:51 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 8:21 AM

Today is Dec 21 2012 and as everyone knows the world is ending today. I keep walking to my window to see if Earth is splitting apart or if meteors are coming from the sky. Not sure how the end is going to happen, only that the world ends today for sure. I've lived an amazing life with beautiful family and perfectly timed things so that I've exhausted all my finances and maxed out my credit cards  enjoying our last year on Earth.
    If I'm wrong and we do make it to January 2013 my credit is soooo f&*^cked! (but will have a sweet stash of toys to play with LOL ) 

So party with your friends today and enjoy your last day on earth!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:05 AM

Here's the curious thing...people are stocking up on milk and bread and guns and generators and chainsaws because they think the world is ending. 

My question is, if they really believe that, why the hell are they stocking up???

Anyway, I understand getting more milk, because they have to hurry up and eat all the cereal and oreos laying around.

As for the other stuff, I guess they plan to line up the chainsaws and put them out of their misery with the guns, using the generators for electric lights in case the end comes after dark.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:24 AM

Don't forget, MKG:

Before the end of the world, finish that data backup!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:52 AM

alosso:

Don't forget, MKG:

Before the end of the world, finish that data backup!

Very good point...it'd be tragic to lose any important data because of the world ending, much less the heat death of the universe or something even more cataclysmic, like a celebrity drunk driving citation or iffy wireless reception.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:55 AM

The world cannot end until after 7:00 pm eastern time. I have to get my consecutive days played in.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 11:05 AM

LOL  at all of this,   funny stuff!, 

Needed the laugh!

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 11:08 AM

I have to report that several MEATY WHORES were spotted in Croydon South London this evening.

GC.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 11:14 AM

'Goodbye Cruel World'....

See that would've got you a sleeve yesterday. :))

Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 11:46 AM

Don't fear all. A little quote from mkg's alter ego. This is a gala day, and a gal a day is good enough for me.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 2:46 PM

renniw52:

Don't fear all. A little quote from mkg's alter ego. This is a gala day, and a gal a day is good enough for me.

You said the secret woid...George, what do we have for him?

• PAGES
RSS